1. Joseph Napier m. Mary MacPherson
comments powered by
2. William Napier, merchant of Belfast, m. 1798 Rosetta MacNaghten of Ballyreagh House, Co. Antrim
3. Sir Joseph Napier (1804-1882), Q.C., Lord Chancellor of Ireland; he was buried Mt. Jerome Cemetery; m. Charity Grace, dau of John Grace, esq. of Dublin, w/issue
4. Son, died
4. Son, a Capt., m. 2nd dau of Joseph Mortimer, Esq. of Weymouth, Dorset
4. Dau m. Rev. Paulus Singer, son of the Most Rev. Joseph Henderson Singer, Bishop of Meath
4. Dau m. Capt. MacGregor, son of Gen. Sir Duncan MacGregor
4. Dau m. John William Gardiner of the B. C. S.
3. Rosetta Napier,died 1885, m. 1833 the Hon. James Whiteside, Attoreny General for Ireland, son of Rev. William Whiteside.
3. Mary Napier m. Echlin Molyneux, Professor Queen's Univ.
3. William Napier (1801-1864) m. 1826 Mary Ramsay Birnie, dau of Arthur Birnie.
3. Margaret Napier m. John Russell, Esq. of Lambeg. She died in 1847 in Manchester.
Also, in 1862 at Ballylesson Ch., the marriage of Eliza H. Russell, dau of the late William Russell, Esq. of Edenderry, to Capt. Robinson of Rokeby Lodge
Children of Sir Joseph Napier were:
William John Napier
Sir Joseph Napier, 2nd Bt.