Yes, Albert Lewis Kenyon was my third-great-grandfather. This is the info I have on this line:
Albert Lewis Kenyon, b. 23 December 1828 in Mexico, Oswego, NY, d. 5 October 1911 Clayton, Jefferson, NY, son of Lewis A. Kenyon and Permelia ---. I have this Kenyon line going back to the late 1600s in Rhode Island.
m. 29 November 1860 Elizabeth J. Rozell, b. 6 May 1842 (I do not have any information on her place of birth -- where did you get the Sackets Harbor information?) and d. 11 September 1903 in Clayton, Jefferson, NY.She was the daughter of George Rozell (parents Peter and Jane) and Jane S. Oades (dau. John Oades and Lucy Sweetingham).
Albert and Elizabeth had seven children:
1. Ada b. abt 1861, m. 12 March 1885 Frank P. COLE. They had at least one child, a daughter Lena.
2. Lewis Albert Kenyon, b. 25 December 1865, d. 24 May 1913 in Clayton, Jefferson, NY. m. 7 September 1887 in Clayton, Jefferson, New York to Ella Maud GREEN, who was b. 2 September 1870 (not 1860) and d. 24 December 1943 in Alexandria Bay, Jefferson, NY. Both are buried in Clayton Cemetery, but Ella's grave is unmarked. They had one child, Gordon Clarence. Gordon is my great-grandfather.
Apparently there was a family tradition going back a few generations of naming the firstborn male either Lewis Albert or Albert Lewis. Apparently the fact that Lewis chose to name his firstborn son Gordon, breaking tradition, bothered George, which is why he named his own eldest son Albert. I have photos of both Lewis and Ella.
3. George Rozell Kenyon, b. 7 December 1866 and d. 10 December 1950, both in Clayton. He m. 6 September 1894 Edna REES, who was b. 6 June 1873 and d. 5 August 1949. THey had at least five children:Albert Rees, Ruth, Charlotte, Harriet Lucille, and George W.
4. Ethel J. Kenyon, b. 1869, d. 14 April 1945 in Poughkeepsie, NY. She m. Charles W. Keenholts, who d. 1927. They had no children. There is something of a family story I will share offline. I have a photograph of her as a young woman; she was very beautiful.
5. Roland D. Kenyon. b. abt 1878, m. 25 June 1902 in Clayton, Jennie HAAS. I know they lived in Carthage at one time. I don't know much more about him.
6. John Oades Kenyon b. 1881 m. 20 February 1902 in Clayton Ella Maria St. ???. I know they removed to Santa Barbara, California and that the family called him Oades, but I do not know much more about him either.
Where do you fit into the family? Have we discovered cousinhood?
PS. I am about to leave for the weekend so please do not be upset if I do not respond until Sunday or Monday.