MICHAEL "MIKE" MEIER/Maier/Mayor/Meyer born 1836-1838 Holoch, Russia-married MARGARET REIDEL or Reider. They were Roman Catholic. His parents names are unknown.
Their known children and descendants:
1. PHILIP MEIER
2. MAGDALENA MEIER was born 1857 or 1859 in Sulz, Beresan, Odessa Russia (near Blumfeld and Krasnja (Krasna), died 1891 Hahnhofen Nikolajew/Nikolaiev Dist., Russia in childbirth during an eight month pregnancy after falling from a ladder when stacking feed.
MAGDALENA MEIER was the first wife of ANTON OCHS born 10 Oct 1856 Krasna, Nikolaiev Province, Russia, the son of of JOSEF OCHS. Magdalena Meier and Anton Ochs married about 1860-1864. They were Roman Catholic. Their name was pronounced "ox"
Children of Magdalena Meyer and Anton Ochs were:
1. ELIZABETH OCHS b 25 Oct 1882 Krasna, Nikolaiev, Russia died 8 Aug 1955, Park, Gove Co, KS, m. 23 Jan 1907 Krasna, Russia, JOHN PAUL KAISER.They went to America in 1908 with their first child.
2. MARGARETA OCHS b 20 Jan 1884 Krasna, Nikolaiev, Russia died 17 Jun 1976 Quinter, Gove Co, KS m. 25 Nov 1907 München, Beresan, Russia MATHIAS WILHELM b Woltschji, Odessa, Russia 15 Mar 1882. They were sent to Siberia and moved to America in 1929 with one surviving child.
3. JOSEF OCHS born 1 May 1886 Hohnhofen (formerly known as Novo Nikowolevka/Nikolajew), Russia, 60 miles south of the nearest Catholic village of München), died 12 May 1971 Krasnoje, Moldavia m. 11 May 1911 München, Beresan Dist., Russia, EMILIE HÄBERLE b 25 Sep München, Russia (near Odessa) d. 11 Sep 1964 Krasnoje, Siberia Moldavia. He was forced to live in Siberia for twenty-five years. They had four children:
i. LIDIA OCHS b 16 Apr 1912 m. Diele d 28 Jun 1976
b. MATHIAS OCHS b 1 May 1914, d 1975 Nurnberg,m. bef Dec 1935,Mathilde Schepp. Mathias lived in the village of Lustdorf and worked in Ogeco receiving 2.20 p. per month on December 12, 1935.
ii. GEORG OCHS b 11 dec 1920 m. Adele Leitner b 1919 d 1971, lived Donnersbach, Austria.
iii. EMILIE OCHS b 10 May 1924 m. Johannes Weigel b 17 Nov 1905 d 1981, Emilie moved to Germany in 1981. In 1941 the Germans went to Russia to get Emilies family and they walked to Germany for three or four years.Then on January 25, 1945 they were taken from January to August to Siberia to Siberia for 21 years.Emilie worked in Siberia for 14 years. After that she was not allowed to return to her old home in Russia so she had to live elsewherefor nine years.She was able to leave Russia in and lived for four years with a cousin, then to Germany in 1974. . Lydia and Emilie lived later in Germany.
ANTON OCHS married second, MAGDALENA MOSER
Their children were:
1. EVA OCHS b 1892 m. KARL VOLZ, lived Landau, Russia, died in Russia, two dau. lived Germany.
2. KASPAR OCHS b 1893 d. Garganda, Siberia
3. KATHARINA OCHS, b 13 Mar 1896 Krasnoje, Russia d 1988 Plettenberg, Germany a Roman Catholic "praying sister" (nun).
4. MARIANNE OCHS b 1900 Krasnoje,Russia d. 1988 Siberia m. ___Govert.
5. GEORG OCHS b 18 May 1902 Krasnoje, Russia moved to Donnersbach, Austria.
6. EMILIE OCHS b 1910 Krasnje, Russia d abt 1950 Plettenberg, Germany m. ___Schur.
7. HELENA OCHS b 14 Aug 1912 Krasnje,Russia m. Jakob Hauk.Lived in Augsburg.
8. ANTON OCHS b 1914 in Krasnje d 1979 Garganda, Siberia.