Hi Rucks ancestors!It seems this forum is fairly new, so if everyone will post what they know of their Rucks family maybe we can all connect. My Rucks line starts with my husbands Grandmother...
1. Maudie Mae Rucks b.7/11/1884 in Crawford County, ARd.12/12/1972 in Okmulgee, OKwife of William Clarence Paschal & daughter of
2. John M. Rucks b.12/22/1848 in Cherokee County, ALd.11/29/1929 in Crawford County, ARmarried to Milly C. Blackwell and son of
3. George Washington Rucks b. 1808 in Abbeville County SC married to Elizabeth Parker and son of
4. William Rucks b. 1777 in Chesterfield County, VA married to Jane and son of
5. William Rucks b. aft 1740 in Goochland or Chesterfield County, VA married to Lucy.
This is as far as I go back in the line. I have children listed as:
Children of John M. & Milly C. Rucks are: Jane, John W, Agustus Ward, Truman, Tom-Jeff, Sula, Lela, Maud Mae, Esther.
Children of George Washington & Elizabeth Rucks are: William Emerson, James P.M., Clarmada, John M., Jane, Thomas.
Children of William and Jane Rucks are: Thomas, George Washington, Daniel, Wiley B.,
Children of William and Lucy Rucks are: William, James, Joel.
The information I have gathered is correct to the best of my knowledge but comes from family members and census records which weknow isn't always correct.I would love to hear from anyone who connects w/ this line.