Scribner>Wilson>Givens -Mo,Ark,Tex .
Searching for possible connection to these families beginning in NC,Tenn,Mo,Ark, Tex.An 1860 census, Laclede Co.Mo. lists a certain William Scribner age 62, b. NC living in the household of Meredith Wilson,age 58, b NC and wife Clarissa,age 54, b NC along with four of the Wilson's grandchildren with Runnels or Reynolds surname.Could thisWilliam Scribner b.abt 1798, NC be Clarissa Wilson's brother or other relative?
I have Meredith Wilson b. 18 Dec 1800, NC died 13 Dec 1861, Prairie Creek, Mo and Clarissa ? b. 14 Jan 1804, NC died 7 Apr 1882 Prairie Creek, Mo. they were married abt 1822 in Morgan Co.Tenn and had the following children:
1. James Wesley Wilson b. 30 Nov 1823, NC
2. Mary Jane Wilson b. 7 July 1825, Tenn. m. James Monroe Givens---My line
3. Margaret wilson b. 1824, Tenn
4. Samuel Mack Wilson b. 1829, Tenn
5. William Wilson b. 1832, Tenn
6. John B. Wilson b. 11 Dec 1833, Tenn
7. Thomas J. Wilson b. 1836, Tenn
8. Martha E. Wilson b. 1840, Tenn
9. Leander E. Wilson b. 1842, Mo
10. Francis Marion Wilson b.1845, Mo
If any of this info is familiar, please contact me > email@example.com
Thank-you, Willie Gail Riddles