QUERY: Jeremiah SHARP m.? Margaret REYNOLDS ~ Eleanor SHARP m. Frank GOEWEY ~ NY
Seeking marriage dates? of
A) Jeremiah SHARP, Jr. b. 1834 Greenbush, New York, and Margaret REYNOLDS b. 1841 of Greenbush, New York.
Children born in East Greenbush, Rensselaer County, NY, between 1859 and 1872 were
Eleanor Marie SHARP [my ancestor], George J. SHARP, Jr. and Wilbur G. SHARP; and
B) Eleanor Marie SHARP b. 1859 and Frank J. GOEWEY [1856 NY-1932 NY].
Children born in East Greenbush, NY, were
Edith, Eleanor [my ancestor], Mabel, Alice and Clarence GOEWEY.
Here is my paternal [presently speculative] line of descent to the Mayflower:
1) Stephen HOPKINS, my 10th great grandfather, England to Massachusetts in 1620,
2) Constance HOPKINS married 1627 Nicholas SNOW,
3) Mary SNOW married 1651 Thomas PAINE,
4) Dorcas PAINE married 1689 Benjamin VICKERY,
5) Ichabod VICKERY married 1730 Elizabeth BANGS,
6) Dorcas VICKERY married 1764 Joseph PHILLIPS to New York,
7) Roswell PHILLIPS married Lana SIMON,
8) Rebecca PHILLIPS married Samuel VAN DER KARR,
9) Charlotte VAN DER KARR married 1831 George SHARP,
10) Jeremiah SHARP married Margaret REYNOLDS,
11) Eleanor M. SHARP married Frank[lin] GOEWEY,
12) Eleanor GOEWEY married 1902 Frederick JORDAN, 13) father
14) Janice JORDAN.
Many THANKS :-) in advance,