I have found these conversations very interesting and inspiring. Perhaps we will eventually tie these names all into one great family! (Yes, I am there!)
1. Francois Joseph Tisson married Jeanne F J Collery Their child was:
2. Jean Baptiste Joseph Tisson b. 1737 married Marie Josephe Picard b. 30 Oct 1738 Their child was:
3. Jean Baptiste Tisson Sr. b. 30 July 1761 married Marie Anne Normandeau Delauriers b. ?? Their child was:
4. Jean Baptiste Tison Jr. b. 1785 married Hyacinthe Lorin/Lorrain b.1790 Their child was:
5. Francois Tison b. 4 Jan 1817 married Marie Archange Dubreuille b. 29 Aug. 1823 Their child was:
6. John Baptiste Tison b. 26 Nov 1843 married Amanda White b. 1845 Their child was:
7. William Belius Tezon b. 1 Aug 1874 married Ottelia Mae Schwartz b. 9 July 1880 (My Grandparents)
Most of these dates were taken from Dictionaries and Church records in Montreal, Ille de Montreal, Quebec, Canada and Florissant, MO. Name changes took place through errors in church records, medical records, census and illiteracy of the line. We believe the ancestors were trappers. Although that cannot be proven. I found the pages of Paul J. L. (of Tisson decent) who told me of the Tesson spelling and marriage of Marie Tesson to Louis Baudoin in Cahokia, IL. Maries parents: Honore Tesson & Madeline Peterson marriage records among those at Forte de Chartres, IL. (1721-1765).
# 6. My John Baptiste & Amanda White Tison also had a son named Frank Tezon born 1843. I have not tracked this one but if he is the one who went down with the Lusitania his age would have been 72 years. Can anyone dispell or confirm this?
I have also heard for all my life stories about indian bloodlines. The story of the "Water Maid"I remember well.
I am in search of documentation and siblings for my line. All help is very much appreciated.