Tom, I am currently resorting and filing my husband's entire Torrance line (or at least as much of it as I have discovered) so my dining room table is as long as I can make it and is quite disheveled at the moment) so I will post the basics of Jeduthan and Emma's 9 children.In a few days, when things are better organized, I'll post more details, including the children for each of these children as I know them:
1. Emma Willmina Torrance, b. 2-27-1842, Enfield, Hampshire Co., Mass.; m. Thomas Cox 3-06-1861, Yamhill Co., Ore.; d. 12-24-1932, Forest Grove, Washington Co., Ore.
2. Orianna Isadore Torrance (my husband's great grandmother), b. 1-02-1844, Enfield, Hampsire Co., Mass.; m. Thomas Walter Perry, 11-18-1866, Yamhill Co., Ore.; d. 4-15-1937, Yamhill, Yamhill Co., Ore.(The house they built is still standing as solidly as a rock in Yamhill and is being lived in.)
3. Henry Jeduthan Torrance, b. 11-17-1845, Enfield, Hampsire Co., Mass.; m. Sarah Elizabeth Davis (I don't have a date); d. 12-09-1926, Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co., Wash.
4. Elena M. Torrance b. 1-29-1848, Enfield, Hampsire Co., Ore.; d. 11-30-1848, in the same place.
5. Sarah Jane Torrance b. 12-19-1852, some researchers say Enfield, Hampshire Co., Mass. and some say Cook Co., Ill.; d. 7-20-1855 either in Portland, Multnomah Co., Ore. or in Yamhill Co., Ore.
6. Almira ("Mira/Myra") Elizabeth Torrance b. 1-01-1855, Multnomah Co., Ore.; d. 6-13-1860, Yamhill Co., Ore.It is said that Emma was pregnant with this child when they sailed for Calif., contracted scarlet fever during the voyage, and the child was disabled.
7. Charles Frederic(k) Torrance b. 12-07-1856, Yamhill Co., Ore.; never married; d. some say ca. 1945 in Centralia Wash.
8. Corrie Adelade Torrance b. 1-17-1858, Yamhill Co., Ore.; m. David Crockett Richardson (don't have date); d. 12-13-1888, a few weeks after the birth of her 3rd or 4th child.
9. Lydia Eunice Torrance b. 11-27-1860, Ore. (undoubtedly Yamhill Co.); m. Thomas Gilman Stevenson ca. 1878/1879; they divorced ca. 10 years later; ca. 1896 she m. Howard A. Miles.I don't have a dod for Lydia; I have found Lydia Miles in Calif., Ore., and Wash. but I don't have enough information to identify these Lydia Mileses.
So Lydia Eunice was the last child (of 9) of Jeduthan Torrance and Emma Bartlett.