Re: Henry Unsell Nelson County, Kentucky
I have Henry UNSELL born in 1768 and died in Muhlenberg Co, KYand Polly UNSELL (married March 26, 1791in Nelson Co, KY) as the parents of Henry UNSELL who married Sarah NEWMAN.The other children of Henry and Polly were:
1. Frederick UNSELL-born January 14, 1807, KY and died about 1900 in Deer Lick, KY.
2. Martha UNSELL- born January 8, 1810 and died December 14, 1894 in Muhlenberg Co, KY.
3. Malinda UNSELL-born 1815-KY.
4. Alney UNSELL, born 1820 in KY.
5. Hiram UNSELD-born November 12, 1827 who married Louisa SUMMONS.
Your line goes back to 1733 and George Frederick UNSELDT.
This Unsel infowas found on the web,obtained from an UNSEL from TX, and from the book written by Glen W. Dixon of Texas about the sons of George Frederick plus lesser info from a few scattered UNSELs around the country..
Also on the children of Henry and Sarah:
I have James Madison UNSELL -died July 23, 1869, Ballard, KY; John William UNSELL born October 10, 1827, Ballard, KY-died November 6, 1882, Ben Franklin, Lamar CO, TX (Simmons Cemetery)-marriedAlibria Union Billington; Alfred W. UNSELL -died April 1, 1904, Hicks, Hardin CO, ILL Bethesa Cemetery; and Elijah UNSELL-born October 26, 1836.This is in addition to what you posted which I agree with.
Hope this helps.
Please see my note re Baltus Unsel posted today.Could you shed some light on our line?