Looking for anyone with information on this family: 1. Frank Wiles (b. Eng) ..+ Penelope (b. Ger) ....2 Daniel Wiles ....2 David Wiles ....2 Abram Wiles ....2 Betsey Wiles m. Daniel Osterhout ....2 Effa Wiles m. William Ellison ....2 Katie Wiles m. (Malanton?) Smith ....2 Nancy Wiles m. Daniel Odell ....2 Dorothy Ann Wiles (b. abt 1794 NY) Dorothy married either Ezekiel or Elias H. Hayes, and they had abt. 10 children.According to a history book here in Iowa, both Dorothy and her husband were born and died in NY.I found Dorothy in the 1850 Eagle, Wyoming Co., NY census, with a few of her children.
Dorothy's known children are:
1. Lucy F. Hayes (b. 9/25/1809 NY d. 9/9/1899 Hamilton Co., IA) m. Geo. Johnson. This family was quite nomadic, they were in the following census records: 1850 & 1860 Covington, Wyoming Co., NY; 1870 Delavan, Walworth Co., WI; 1880 Joliet, Will Co., IL; 1895 Hamilton Co., IA.They were also in Michigan abt. 1845 to 1850. This family is my line.
2. Catherine Hayes (b. abt 1826 NY) m. Joel W. Parker.They show up in the 1850 Eagle, Wyoming Co., NY census with her mother, with their daughter Sarah Ann, who was born abt. 1845 in Michigan. I am assuming Catherine then married a William True, and they are in the 1860 Covington, Wyoming Co., NY census.
3. Caroline Hayes (b. 1/31/1831 Wyoming Co., NY d. 12/30/1915 Hamilton Co., IA) m. Dewey S. Doolittle in Wyoming Co., NY. They show up in the following census records: 1850 Eagle, Wyoming Co., NY; 1860 Albany, Green Co., WI; 1870-1915 Hamilton Co., IA.
4. Francis Hayes (b. abt 1834 NY) listed in 1850 census with mother. No further information on him.
5. Maranda Hayes (b. abt 1834 NY) listed in 1850 census with mother. No further information on her.