Thanks David, I really appreciate it. To try and help, here is a little more data. Luke had several siblings and possible siblings that I know a little about, some of which migrated to your neck of the woods. Here they are:
1. Thomas Wiles - lived near Milton NC in 1850.
2. John Parham Wiles - in 1850 was 37 or 38 years of age and was the tax collector for Davidson County Tennessee (Nashville).
3. Hartwell Wiles - died in 1835 of Smallpox.
4. Joel W Wiles - lived in Missouri in 1850.
5. Sarah Wiles, Elizabeth Wiles, William Wiles, and Rachel Wiles all lived near Nashville in 1850. Rachel may have been the wife of William.
6. Frances Wiles - may have been a Wiles or a widow of a Wiles - she lived in Missouri near the Mississippi, but I don't know exactly where.
As you can see, some of these Wiles were part of the Westerly migration tha occurred after the Revolution tha wound up close to where you are today. I hope you have some ancestral data on some of them.