zeman family split in chicago area
This is what I have from my grandmother who passed:
Zeman family tree from Bohemia, Prague, CZ Parents stayed in Bohemia / Prague and children immigrated
to the US.
Frank and Anna Zeman (parents stayed in CZ) had:
1. Frank Zeman who married Emma
2. Rudy Zeman
3. Alfred Zeman
4. Stephen James Zeman (03/18/1894-06/02/1974) married and divorced Emily T. Folta
(my gggrandfather / gggrandmother)
5. and the rest of the siblings are unknown.
Frank Zeman and Emma had
1. Frank J. Zeman
2. Emma Zeman
3. Mildred Zeman who married Frank Spachman? Spechman? Spelling?
They had: Nancy Spachman and Arlene Spachman
4. Francis Zeman
Stephen and Emily had:
1. Irvin Zeman (died in WWII in N. Africa) (burried there.)
2. Lucille Zeman (my grandmother)
married Eugene Kelting (my grandfather)
3. Earl Zeman married Bernie Roberts
4. Raymond Zeman married Margaret
Lucille Zeman Kelting 10/28/1918 - 10/13/01
(burried in New Orleans with husband)
Lucille and Eugene had:
1.Marilyn married Russel Crawford
they had Randy and Becky
2. Jeanne married and divorced James Stingly
they had Kim and Kristine
3. Fay married and divorced James Williams
(my mother and father)
They had Jennifer and Jeffery
Fay remarried and divorced Gary Hubert
Thay had Mathew
Earl Zeman and Bernie had:
1. Shelia who married Errol Falcon
They had Dwayne
Raymond and MargaretZeman had:
1. Patricia married Eddie ?
they had a girl unknown and Eddie jr.
2. Peggy and she had 3 kids ?
Does anyone know anything about these Zeman brothers? I know that Steve Zeman and Emily lived in Des Plains, IL on a farm due to irvin's allergies and then they moved to New Orleans. I know that Steve was a metal coffin maker. Not many existed in the south. He obtained a great position when he moved to New Orleans. He made the governor of LA's coffin: Huey P. Long. The coffin was made of bronze and copper.
I have a photo of the coffin and funeral.
I know that Frank and Steve were close. Frank brought my grandmother a ruby and gold ring from CZ. I have inherited this ring. Frank visited CZ and his parents and that's when he brought back the ring.
I think we have Zeman relatives in Wisconsin.
My grandmother talked about them.
I just would like to connect my Steve Zeman to his brothers or possibile sisters?
Jennifer Leigh Williams