My Genealogy Home Page:Information about John Adams
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Adams (b. 1790, d. 1856)John Adams (son of _ _ _ _ _ Adams and Milley Adams) was born 1790 in NC, and died 1856 in Dekalb County Ga.He married Martha Aditha Midkiff on December 20, 1811 in Jackson County Ga, daughter of John Midkiff.
More About John Adams:
Burial: Unknown, Family cemetary located S.E. corner of Brookhaven community,in Dekalb Co. Ga. between Buford Hwy and Southern Railway tracks.
Property: 1848, owned 1558 ac. in Dekalb co. Ga., Early co. Ga.,Irwin co. Ga. and Dooley counties Ga..
Residence: Bet. 1825 - 1856, Lived near brother Salathiel in Cross Keys district of Dekalb co. Ga..
More About John Adams and Martha Aditha Midkiff:
Marriage: December 20, 1811, Jackson County Ga.
Children of John Adams and Martha Aditha Midkiff are:
- Nicy Adams, b. 1815, d. Aft. 1870.
- +Enos Adams, b. Abt. 1821, Jackson Co Ga., d. date unknown, Dekalb County Ga.
- Matilda Adams, b. 1825, d. date unknown.
- +John R Adams, b. 1826, d. date unknown.
- Alpheus Adams, b. 1828, d. Abt. 1864, Dekalb County Ga.
- Sanders Adams, b. 1830, d. date unknown.
- +Nancy Adams, b. 1819, d. date unknown.