My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Marguerite Thibodeaux
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Marguerite Thibodeaux (b. December 22, 1705, d. September 04, 1765)Marguerite Thibodeaux (daughter of Michel Thibodeaux and Marie Agnes Dugas) was born December 22, 1705 in Port Royal. Acadia, Nova Scotia, and died September 04, 1765 in St. Martinville, Louisiana.She married Alexander dit Beausoliel Broussard, son of Jean Francois Broussard and Catherine Richard.
More About Marguerite Thibodeaux:
Burial: September 05, 1765, St. Martinville, Louisiana.
Marriage: February 07, 1721/22, Port Royal. Acadia, Canada.
Record Change: January 05, 2003
Children of Marguerite Thibodeaux and Alexander dit Beausoliel Broussard are:
- Firmin Broussard, b. 1729, Acadia, Canada, d. date unknown.
- Marie Theotiste Broussard, b. 1739, Acadia, Canada, d. July 27, 1765, St. Martinville, Louisiana.
- +Anne Henriette Broussard, b. Abt. 1743, Pisiquat, Canada, d. November 16, 1820, St. Martinville, LA.
- Jean Broussard, b. 1744, Acadia, Canada, d. date unknown.
- Jean-Baptiste Broussard, b. Abt. 1732, d. October 15, 1825.
- Madeleine Broussard, b. Abt. 1733, New Brunswick, Canada, d. May 16, 1765, Attakapas, St. Martinville, Louisiana.
- Marguerite Broussard, b. April 15, 1726, d. Bef. August 12, 1763, Acadia, Canada.