My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Hannah Hodge
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Hannah Hodge (b. Abt. 1742, d. Bef. 1801)Hannah Hodge (daughter of John Hodge) was born Abt. 1742 in Virginia, and died Bef. 1801 in Randoiph County, North Carlonia.She married Christopher Vickery on Abt. 1765, son of Marmaduke Vickery and Elizabeth Nation.
More About Hannah Hodge:
Burial: Unknown, Timber Ridge Cemetery,Randoplh County, North Carolina.
More About Hannah Hodge and Christopher Vickery:
Marriage: Abt. 1765
Children of Hannah Hodge and Christopher Vickery are:
- Elizabeth Vickery, b. October 25, 1766, d. date unknown.
- John Vickery, b. February 16, 1768, d. date unknown.
- Charlotte Vickery, b. September 28, 1769, Rowan County, North Carlonia, d. date unknown.
- Harmon Vickery, b. August 09, 1771, d. date unknown.
- Absalom Vickery, b. May 22, 1773, Guilford County, North Carolina, d. March 1816, Randolph County, North Carlonia.
- +Jehu Vickery, b. April 19, 1775, Guilford County, North Carlonia, d. September 15, 1869, Rush County, Indiana.
- Ruham Vickery, b. July 15, 1778, Randolph County, North Carlonia, d. August 09, 1836, Guilford County, North Carolina.
- Jereter Vickery, b. June 30, 1780, d. Aft. 1841.
- John Vickery, b. October 23, 1782, Guilford County, North Carolina, d. December 07, 1870, Clinton County, Ohio.
- Abigail Vickery, b. March 06, 1785, d. date unknown.
- Sarah Vickery, b. August 23, 1787, d. date unknown.