My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Marmaduke Vickery
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Marmaduke Vickery (b. Abt. 1715, d. December 26, 1787)Marmaduke Vickery (son of Hezekiah Vickery and Mercie Holland) was born Abt. 1715 in Maryland, and died December 26, 1787 in Randoiph County, North Carlonia.He married Elizabeth Nation, daughter of John Nation and Bethiah Robins.
Notes for Marmaduke Vickery:
Source: Timothy Walls twwalls@ prodigy.net
Note; Severed in the American Revulution and in the Colonial Legislature.
More About Marmaduke Vickery:
Burial: Unknown, Randoiph County, North Carlonia.
Children of Marmaduke Vickery and Elizabeth Nation are:
- John Vickery, b. Bet. 1738 - 1740, Virginia, d. Bef. March 1832, Randoiph County, North Carlonia.
- +Christopher Vickery, b. Bet. 1740 - 1741, Orange County, Virginia, d. April 09, 1841, Randoiph County, North Carolina.
- Elizabeth Vickery, b. May 11, 1750, Augusta, Virginia, d. November 03, 1833, Virginia.
- Charity Vickery, b. 1752, Augusta, Virginia, d. August 16, 1837, Guilford, North Carolina.
- Jereter Vickery, b. May 08, 1754, Augusta, Virginia, d. July 30, 1849, Eaton, Preble County, Ohio.
- Dorcas Vickery, b. November 29, 1755, Randoiph County, North Carlonia, d. Bet. 1830 - 1840, Randoiph County, North Carlonia.
- Sampson Vickery, b. December 01, 1757, Rowan County. North Carolina, d. 1849, Calhoun County, Mississippi.
- Bethiah Vickery, b. December 11, 1760, Guilford, North Carolina, d. December 08, 1850, Decatur, Indiana.