My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Elizabeth Nation
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Elizabeth Nation (b. 1725, d. Abt. December 1787)Elizabeth Nation (daughter of John Nation and Bethiah Robins) was born 1725 in Augusta, Virginia, and died Abt. December 1787 in Randolph County, North Carlonia.She married Marmaduke Vickery, son of Hezekiah Vickery and Mercie Holland.
Children of Elizabeth Nation and Marmaduke Vickery are:
- John Vickery, b. Bet. 1738 - 1740, Virginia, d. Bef. March 1832, Randoiph County, North Carlonia.
- +Christopher Vickery, b. Bet. 1740 - 1741, Orange County, Virginia, d. April 09, 1841, Randoiph County, North Carolina.
- Elizabeth Vickery, b. May 11, 1750, Augusta, Virginia, d. November 03, 1833, Virginia.
- Charity Vickery, b. 1752, Augusta, Virginia, d. August 16, 1837, Guilford, North Carolina.
- Jereter Vickery, b. May 08, 1754, Augusta, Virginia, d. July 30, 1849, Eaton, Preble County, Ohio.
- Dorcas Vickery, b. November 29, 1755, Randoiph County, North Carlonia, d. Bet. 1830 - 1840, Randoiph County, North Carlonia.
- Sampson Vickery, b. December 01, 1757, Rowan County. North Carolina, d. 1849, Calhoun County, Mississippi.
- Bethiah Vickery, b. December 11, 1760, Guilford, North Carolina, d. December 08, 1850, Decatur, Indiana.