The John and Susannah (Grossnickle) Custer family:Information about Arnold Arets Kusters
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Arnold Arets Kusters (b. 1606, d. November 29, 1679)Arnold Arets Kusters (son of Johannes Custers and Unknown Walburgis) was born 1606 in Kaldenkirchen, Rhineland, Germany, and died November 29, 1679 in Kaldenkirchen, Rhineland, Germany.He married Catharina Van Haren on October 13, 1629 in Kaldenkirchen, Rhineland, Prussia, Germany, daughter of Christoph Von Haren.
Notes for Arnold Arets Kusters:
WFT 2 0974 shows place of birth askaldenkirchen, Purssia.Kaldenkirchen was not in Prussia, buth this is more likely his place of birth than is Crefeld, which was the original info, and is his place of death per this tree.
WFT 3 2412 shows date of death as Nov 14, 1679.
WFT 4 2705 shown as Aret Kuster.
WFT 4 4110 spelling Arnold Kuester,shows date of death as Nov 24, 1679.
"13 of 1683" (Niepoth) states: going by the first name of the eldest son, the father of Paulus Kusters must have been the Catholic, Arret kusters, who lived in Kaldenkirchen.
from p.509 of "13 of 1683" family tree of Theis Doors:Paulus Kusters...the son of Arnold Kusters (Catholic).
More About Arnold Arets Kusters and Catharina Van Haren:
Marriage: October 13, 1629, Kaldenkirchen, Rhineland, Prussia, Germany.
Children of Arnold Arets Kusters and Catharina Van Haren are:
- +Paulus Custer, b. 1644, Kaldenkirchen, Rhineland, Germany, d. February 18, 1707/08, Germantown, Philadelphia Co., Pa..
- Maria Custers, b. 1630, d. 1700.
- Johannes Custers, b. May 09, 1632, d. 1702.
- Henricus Custers, b. May 26, 1635, d. 1705.
- Cathrina Custers, b. May 17, 1637, d. 1707.
- Mathias Custers, b. June 1640, d. 1710.
- Lambertus Custers, b. September 07, 1642, d. 1712.
- Lucia Custers, b. February 14, 1648/49, d. March 31, 1649.
- Infant Custer, b. 1632.