THE FRANK G. ARTHUR FAMILY HOME PAGE:Information about Mary Osburn Kirby
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Osburn Kirby (b. April 30, 1852, d. July 10, 1931)Mary Osburn Kirby (daughter of William Kirby Jr. and Jane Bonner) was born April 30, 1852 in Syracuse, Onondaga Co., New York, and died July 10, 1931 in Salem, Marion Co., Oregon.She married Christopher Arthur Hindson Fisher on January 28, 1869 in Adrian, Mich., son of Michael George Fisher and Sarah Barron.
More About Mary Osburn Kirby and Christopher Arthur Hindson Fisher:
Marriage: January 28, 1869, Adrian, Mich..
Children of Mary Osburn Kirby and Christopher Arthur Hindson Fisher are:
- +Elbert Earnest (DOC) Fisher, b. August 4, 1870, Omaha, Nebraska, d. October 26, 1926, Salem, Marion Co., Or..
- William Frederick Fisher, b. October 23, 1872, Onawa, Monona Co., Ia., d. 1966, Grant Twp, Monona Co., Ia.
- +Minnie Agness Fisher, b. June 13, 1875, Kennebec,Ia., d. November 6, 1968, Salem, Or..
- +Fannie Louise Fisher, b. December 24, 1879, Kennebec, Monona Co., Ia., d. November 22, 1957, Monona Co., Ia.
- +Sarah Jane (Sape) Fisher, b. August 27, 1883, Kennebec,Ia., d. October 7, 1962, Salem, Marion Co., Or..
- +Clara Ethel (Carrie) Fisher, b. September 6, 1889, Kennebec, Monona Co., Iowa, d. November 20, 1961, Camarillo, Ventura, California.
- +Walter Weaver Fisher, b. October 27, 1892, Kennebec, Ia., d. January 10, 1973, Emmitt, Gem Co.,Id.