THE FRANK G. ARTHUR FAMILY HOME PAGE:Information about Massinah (Misinah) Davis Lacy
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Massinah (Misinah) Davis Lacy (b. January 4, 1828, d. October 18, 1915)Massinah (Misinah) Davis Lacy was born January 4, 1828 in Hopkins Co. Ky, and died October 18, 1915 in Norwood, Wright co. Mo.BuriedLaCygne, Ks..She married David Poe on December 2, 1854 in Wyandotte, KS, son of Joseph Poe and Frances (Fanny) Harman.
More About Massinah (Misinah) Davis Lacy and David Poe:
Marriage: December 2, 1854, Wyandotte, KS.
Children of Massinah (Misinah) Davis Lacy and David Poe are:
- Alice Caroline Poe, b. October 3, 1855, Callaway,Co,Missouri, d. August 1, 1949, Hastings,Adams Co. Nebraska.
- Merritt Amos(or reverse) Poe, b. March 9, 1857, Mo., d. September 7, 1940, Cadmus, Kansas.
- +William Alexander Poe, b. June 13, 1859, Grandy, Newton Co. Mo, d. July 19, 1932, So. Pasadena, California.
- Liddia Kisiah Poe, b. September 6, 1861, Wyandotte ,Ks, d. December 19, 1932, Bingham, Clay Co. Missouri.
- +Anna Yost Poe, b. August 11, 1863, Wyandotte ,Ks, d. March 4, 1935, Norwood, Wright Co, Missouri.
- Prior Lovan Poe, b. June 10, 1865, d. September 24, 1869.
- Lucy Elvina Poe, b. February 29, 1868, Kansas, d. August 21, 1947, Jamesville, Iowa.
- Harvy Harmon Poe, b. October 10, 1869, Ks, d. date unknown.