THE FRANK G. ARTHUR FAMILY HOME PAGE:Information about Frances Harrison Lewellen
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Frances Harrison Lewellen (b. 1815, d. July 5, 1854)Frances Harrison Lewellen (daughter of Green Berry Lewellen and Elizabeth A Carter) was born 1815 in Bedford Or Campbell Co., Va., and died July 5, 1854 in Wyandotte, Ks..She married David Poe on December 11, 1836, son of Joseph Poe and Frances (Fanny) Harman.
More About Frances Harrison Lewellen and David Poe:
Marriage: December 11, 1836
Children of Frances Harrison Lewellen and David Poe are:
- +Aily Ann/Anne Poe, b. October 15, 1837, Tennessee, d. November 20, 1908, Placer, Oregon.
- +James Alfred Poe, b. September 21, 1838, Kentucky, d. date unknown.
- +Joseph Green Poe, b. February 28, 1840, Henry Co. Kentucky, d. date unknown.
- +Charles David Poe, b. January 26, 1842, Clay Co.,Missouri, d. date unknown.
- +John Morten/Marten Poe, b. September 1, 1843, Clay Co.,Missouri, d. date unknown.
- +Elizabeth Poe, b. February 2, 1845, Arkansas, d. date unknown.
- +Louisa Frances Poe, b. November 15, 1847, St. Louis, St. Louis Co., Mo., d. September 18, 1929, San Francisco, Cal..