The Charles H. Avery Family Home Page:Information about Josiah Avery Jr.
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Josiah Avery Jr. (b. 1767, d. date unknown)Josiah Avery Jr. (son of Josiah Avery and Anna) was born 1767 in Gilmanton New Hampshire, and died date unknown.He married Hannah Critchet on May 23, 1793 in Gilmanton New Hampshire, daughter of THOMAS CRITCHET and Towle.
Notes for Josiah Avery Jr.:
New York Genealogical Records, 1675-1920 Recordinfo
about Josiah Avery
Source title:Force, Peter
Source:American Archives (Series), 1774-1777 - Excerpts
Publication info:Washington, DC
More About Josiah Avery Jr. and Hannah Critchet:
Marriage: May 23, 1793, Gilmanton New Hampshire.
Children of Josiah Avery Jr. and Hannah Critchet are:
- lydia Avery, b. October 19, 1793, THETFORD VERMONT, d. date unknown.
- +anna Avery, b. March 29, 1795, THETFORD VERMONT, d. November 10, 1867, Williamsfield, Ashtabula County, Ohio.
- +Samuel Avery, b. November 02, 1796, Thatford Vermont, d. 1878, Phillipstown, Putnam NY.
- +Josiah Avery, b. July 31, 1798, Thatford Vermont, d. November 22, 1866, highland Fall NY.
- +Thomas C. Avery, b. September 09, 1800, Thatford Vermont or Gilmanton New Hampshire, d. July 29, 1864, 107 Christopher st.New York City.
- +King E. Avery, b. 1800, Thatford Vermont, d. date unknown, highland Fall NY.