My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Alexander Avery
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Alexander Avery (b. 1774, d. 1846)Alexander Avery (son of Alexander Avery and Sarah) was born 1774 in N.C., and died 1846 in Quincy, Tn..He married Elizabeth Vinson on January 31, 1800 in North Carolina.
More About Alexander Avery:
Burial: 1846, Avery Cemetary.
More About Alexander Avery and Elizabeth Vinson:
Marriage: January 31, 1800, North Carolina.
Children of Alexander Avery and Elizabeth Vinson are:
- +Louise Elizabeth Avery, b. 1800, d. date unknown.
- +Boling Green Henry Bascom Avery, b. 1803, N.C., d. April 11, 1871, Quincy, Tn..
- +Winfred Avery, b. 1807, d. date unknown.
- +William Alexander Avery, b. August 19, 1809, N.C., d. December 09, 1904, Ark..
- +Drury Vinson Avery, b. 1811, d. 1863.
- Troy Avery, b. 1813, d. date unknown.
- +John W. Avery, b. 1815, d. date unknown.
- +Rubin Troy Sidney Avery, b. 1817, N.C., d. date unknown.
- +Henry Dewitt Clinton Avery, b. 1820, N C, d. date unknown.
- +James Arlean Avery, b. 1822, N.C., d. date unknown.
- +Sarah E. Avery, b. 1824, N.C., d. 1873, Crockett Co.,Tn..