- Paul M. Tomlinson (454 KB)
This is my grandfather, Paul M. Tomlinson taken in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Richard, Paul & Thaddeus Tomlinson (306 KB)
This photo was taken about 1945 before my grandfather was killed in a car wreck. He is in the middle between Richard and Thaddeus. This was taken at his farm in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Paul & Lillian Fulghum Tomlinson (347 KB)
This is Paul Tomlinson and his second wife, Lillian Fulghum, taken in Wilson about 1945.
- Donald R. Tomlinson (466 KB)
This is my mother`s brother, Don, taken when he was in the Army.
- Harold Lee, Rene & Shawnda (146 KB)
Linda Bartram Stone`s 3 children.
- Penny Elizabeth Newsome (265 KB)
This is my grandmother, Penny Newsome Tomlinson. She was born in Wilson County, July 1886 and died April 30, 1936.
- Jennie Carr & Geraldine Stewart (179 KB)
Geraldine with her cousin, Jennie Carr.
- Joseph and Lucy Winstead Newsom (237 KB)
This photo is of Penny`s parents, Joseph and Lucy.
- James Bartram (415 KB)
This is Jim Bartram when he was a baby.
- Joseph and Nannie Lamm Newsome (367 KB)
This is My great grandfather, Joseph Newsom with his second wife, Nannie Lamm Newsom.
- James Bartram (311 KB)
This is a school photo of Jim.
- Pauline Tomlinson Kester (59 KB)
My mother, Pauline Tomlinson Kester taken about 1944 or 1945.
- Linda & Jim Bartram (421 KB)
Jim and Linda Bartram as toddlers.
- Tomlinson Family (23 KB)
This is mom`s brother Thaddeus and his family taken in Wilson about 1940. From left to right: Margie, Hazel. Thaddeus and Arthur Tomlinson.
- Linda Stone (317 KB)
Jim`s sister, Linda Joan Bartram.
- Warren G. Bartram (132 KB)
This is my father-in-law, Warren G. Bartram taken when he was in the Navy.
- Fishing Trip (51 KB)
My father, Francis was about 11 years old when this photo was taken in 1930. The boy on the right is his brother Harvey, Jr. I`m not sure of the other people.
- Kester Boys (226 KB)
This photo must have been taken about 1923 or so. On the far right is my grandfather, Harvey D. Kester with his 2 sons, Harvey, Jr. and Francis (my dad on the left. On the left is Bernard Johnson, Harvey`s brother-in-law.
- All of the Kester Family (174 KB)
From left to right is my father, Francis, grandmother, Edith, Uncle Jack, Grandfather, Harvey, Sr. and Uncle Harvey.
- Mom, Aunt Janet and Me (351 KB)
This photo was taken in Norfolk, Virginia in August 1954. I was almost 6 years old.
- Lorenzo Clarence Bartram (223 KB)
This is Warren`s father.
- Vernon Bartram and Nealya Boggs Bartram (89 KB)
This is my brother-in-law, Vernon (Led) Bartram with his grandmother, Nealya.
- Boggs Family from Lawrence County, Kentucky (563 KB)
This is a photo of the Boggs family taken about 1899 or 1900 in Lawrence County, Kentucky. In the center are Mary and Lorenzo Dow Boggs with their children, except for the man second to the end on the right. Nealya is the little girl on the far left side. She was about 6 years old when this was taken.
- Eliphus Boggs (601 KB)
Eliphus Boggs was Mary Boggs father.
- My Mom, Pauline Tomlinson (85 KB)
This is one of the earliest known photos of my mohter, probably taken about 1940 when she was 17 years old.
- Francine Cooper (348 KB)
This is a Glamour shot of my daughter Francine Cooper.
- My Mom and Unknown Friend (57 KB)
This is a photo of my mother and an unknown friend taken in the Contentnea Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery about 1940.
- James Warren Bartram (414 KB)
This was taken in High Point, North Carolina in the early 1970`s.
- Joseph Newsom`s Death Certificate (547 KB)
This is my great grandfather, Joseph Thomas Newsome`s death certificate.
- James Warren Bartram (79 KB)
This was Jim Bartram when he was about 9 or 10 years old.
- Jimmy Bartram (289 KB)
This is my son, Jimmy Bartram with his drums, taken in Denton, North Carolina about 1993.
- Kelly Kester (224 KB)
This is me taken about 1958 in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Kelly Kester Bartram (350 KB)
This is a glamour shot of me taken in October 1996 in Denton, North Carolina.
- Francis Kester (243 KB)
This is my dad taken about 1920 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Harvey and Francis Kester (141 KB)
This is my father Francis with his brother, Harvey taken about 1921 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Harvey & Edith Kester (125 KB)
My father`s parents, Harvey and Edith Bachman Kester.
- John H. Kester (257 KB)
This is my dad`s grandfather, John H. Kester.
- Arthur Preston Stewart (256 KB)
This is my ex-husband`s grandfather and Geraldine`s father, Arthur Preston Stewart.
- Rebecca Bevel Kester (260 KB)
This is my dad`s grandmother, Rebecca Elizabeth Bevel Kester.
- Arthur Preston Stewart (98 KB)
Another photo of Arthur Preston Stewart.
- Rebecca Bevel Kester (88 KB)
This is Rebecca Kester. I believe that this came from a painting.
- Jennie Bays Stewart (660 KB)
Jennie Bays Stewart was Geraldine`s mother.
- Kester Machinery Company (464 KB)
This is the company that my great grandfather, John Kester and his brother, Dan formed in 1880. It was in Winston-Salem and a branch was established in High Point too. They stayed in business for 100 years.
- James & Elizabeth Nunley Stewart (231 KB)
These are Arthur Stewart`s parents, James and Elizabeth.
- Moses M. Kester (69 KB)
This is John Kester`s father, Moses M. Kester. He served in the Civil War and died in Richmond, Virginia in 1864. He is buried in the Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond.
- Arthur Stewart & Children (256 KB)
This is Arthur Stewart and some of his children.
- Lucinda Kiser Kester (265 KB)
Lucinda was Moses`s wife and John`s mother. All these photos were taken in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Arthur & Geraldine Stewart (166 KB)
My mother-in-law with her father, Arthur Preston Stewart.
- Bays Family (91 KB)
Geraldine`s mother was Jennie Bays born in 1900.
- Bays Family (186 KB)
Another photo of the Bays Family from Greenup, Kentucky.
- Bays Family (602 KB)
This is a Bays family group photo.
- Bays Sisters & Brother (51 KB)
The Bays sisters with their baby brother, from left to right: Temp, Mabel, Lawrence (baby), Jennie (Geraldine`s mother), and Edna.
- Lucinda Kester`s Death Certificate (634 KB)
This is Lucinda Kiser`s Kester`s death certificate.
- Phillip Henry Bachman`s Grave (171 KB)
My grandmother`s father, Phillip Henry Bachman`s grave in San Francisco, California. He was a Spanish-American War veteran.
- Francis R. Kester (39 KB)
This is my father`s graduation photo taken in 1938 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He graduated from R.J. Reynolds High School.
- Francis R. Kester (105 KB)
This is my dad in High Point, North Carolina taken about 1991.
- Geraldine, Jennie & Unknown Friend (211 KB)
This is my mother-in-law with her mother and a friend taken in Greenup, Kentucky.
- Pauline Tomlinson (29 KB)
This is my mother, Pauline Elizabeth Tomlinson taken when she was about 13 years old in Wilson, North Carolina.
- Jennie Bays Stewart (81 KB)
This is Geraldine`s mother, Jennie Bays Stewart.
- Pauline Tomlinson (77 KB)
This was my mother taken when she was about 17 years old in Contentnea Baptist Church Graveyard with an unknown friend.
- Jennie Bays Stewart (187 KB)
This is another photo of Jennie Bays Stewart, Jim`s grandmother.
- Pauline Tomlinson Kester (76 KB)
I believe this was taken after Mom married my dad in 1944.
- James Bartram (523 KB)
James Bartram when he was in the Navy, stationed in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Tomlinson Siblings (715 KB)
Tomlinson family siblings, top row, from left to right: Donald, Richard, Thaddeus, Thelma, Cecil and Lillian Fulghum, their step-mother. Bottom row, from left to right: Patsy, Ruby, Beulah, and my mother, Pauline. This was taken at a family reunion in June 1960 at Uncle Cecil`s farm.
- James Bartram (523 KB)
This is another photo of Jim in the Navy.
- Tomlinson Family Cousins (908 KB)
This photo was taken the same day as the Tomlinson siblings photo in June 1960 at Uncle Cecil`s farm. Starting at the top row, from left to right: Thaddeus with a cousin that was cut off, Robert (Cecil`s son), Arthur (Thaddeus`s son, Penny (Cecil`s daughter) holding Joyce (Arthur`s daughter), Ray Stephenson (Beulah`s son), Phil (Richard`s son), and Roland (Cecil`s son). Bottom row, from left to right: Kelly Kester (Pauline`s daughter), Wade (Arthur`s son), Ann (Richard`s daughter), Danny (Richard`s son), and Janice (Beulah`s daughter).
- James Bartram (523 KB)
Another photo of Jim in the Navy.
- Geraldine Stewart (340 KB)
My mother-in-law, Geraldine Stewart Bartram.
- Geraldine Stewart (176 KB)
Another photo of Geraldine Stewart.
- Geraldine Stewart (218 KB)
Another photo of Geraldine Stewart from Greenup, Kentucky.
- Geraldine Stewart (221 KB)
Geraldine Stewart, daughter of Arthur Preston Stewart and Jennie Bays.