Baumwell/Dickenson Family Tree:Information about Emily Hogue Lawhead
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Emily Hogue Lawhead (b. November 14, 1872, d. October 15, 1943)Emily Hogue Lawhead (daughter of James Henry Lawhead and Margarett Allie Rae)1890, 1890, 1891, 1892, 1893 was born November 14, 1872 in Union, Crawford Co., Illinois1894, and died October 15, 1943 in Lafayette, Tippecanoe Co., Indiana1894.She married (2) James Edward Foster on February 29, 1896 in Hutsonville, Crawford Co., Illinois1894, 1895, 1895.
More About Emily Hogue Lawhead:
Burial: October 17, 1943, Fairlawn Cemetery, Kentland, Newton Co., Indiana.1896
More About Emily Hogue Lawhead and James Edward Foster:
Marriage: February 29, 1896, Hutsonville, Crawford Co., Illinois.1896, 1897, 1897
Children of Emily Hogue Lawhead are:
- Jesse R. Lawhead, b. May 31, 1894, Crawford County, Illinois1898, d. January 1978, West Memphis, Crittenden County, Arkansas1898.
Children of Emily Hogue Lawhead and James Edward Foster are:
- +Lydia Allie Foster, b. February 14, 1897, Clark County, Illinois1898, d. May 28, 1919, Terra Haute, Vigo County, Indiana1898.
- Glenn Edward Foster, b. September 15, 1900, Clark Co., Illinois1899, d. October 1985, Winnemuca, Humboldt, Nevada 894451899.
- James Laughead Foster, b. February 14, 1904, Vigo Co., Indiana1899, d. October 17, 1994, Indianapolis, Marion Co., Indiana1899.
- Gladys Ruth Foster, b. November 01, 1905, Terre Haute, Vigo Co., Indiana1899, d. December 21, 1998, New York City, New York Co., New York1899.