Baumwell/Dickenson Family Tree:Information about James Henry Lawhead
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Henry Lawhead (b. January 05, 1840, d. February 18, 1920)James Henry Lawhead (son of Joseph Lawhead and Cassandra Marlinda Harding)1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 was born January 05, 1840 in Marietta, Washington County, Ohio1980, and died February 18, 1920 in Robinson, Crawford County, Illinois1980.He married (1) Martha Birch on October 31, 1861 in Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana1980, 1981.He married (2) Margarett Allie Rae on December 06, 1868 in Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana1982.He married (3) Cora on Abt. 19091983, 1984.
Notes for James Henry Lawhead:
DEATH: James Henry Lawhead
DEATH: Was born in the State of Ohio Jan-
uary 5, 1840, and departed this life
at his daughter-in-law, Mrs. J.F. Law-
head Feb. 18, 1920, aged 80 years, 1
month and 13 days. He was united in
marriage to Martha Burch, near
Bloomfield, Ind. To this union were
born three children. His wife and
three children preceeded him in death.
He was again married to Margaret
Rea, near Bloomfield, Ind. To this
union were born seven children. The
wife and four children preceeded him
in death a number of years ago. He
united with the M.P. Church at York,
Ill., some thirty years ago and lived
a faithful Christian to the end. He
leaves two daughters and one son, one
step daughter and one step son, a
number of grand-children and eigh-
teen great grand-children to mourn
his departure. He had been a sufferer
since November. But, bore his suffer-
ing with patience, always trusting in
his blessed Savior. Only last Sunday
he told relatives and friends that
"he wanted to go home to Heaven
if it was the will of God". Thus re-
conciled with all men and with his
God he passed over the mystic river
and is now at rest in the land that is
fairer than days. May his mantle fall
upon another and his good work go
The funeral service took place at
the U. H. Church, Robinson, Ill. Rev.
W. Duncan was in charge and in-
ternment took place at Hutsonville
DEATH: - - - - Paper
More About James Henry Lawhead and Martha Birch:
Marriage: October 31, 1861, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana.1985, 1986
More About James Henry Lawhead and Margarett Allie Rae:
Marriage: December 06, 1868, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana.1987
More About James Henry Lawhead and Cora:
Marriage: Abt. 19091988, 1989
Children of James Henry Lawhead and Martha Birch are:
- Infant Lawhead, d. date unknown.
- +James Francis Lawhead, b. June 09, 1862, Ohio1990, d. February 26, 1912, Hutsonville, Crawford Co., Illinois1990.
- +Margarett A. Lawhead, b. March 05, 1866, Greene County, Indiana1990, d. June 10, 1884, Crawford Co., Illinois1990.
Children of James Henry Lawhead and Margarett Allie Rae are:
- +Jasper R. Lawhead, b. November 1870, Illinois1990, d. date unknown.
- +Minerva Lawhead, b. November 14, 1872, Union, Clark County, Illinois1990, d. date unknown.
- +Emily Hogue Lawhead, b. November 14, 1872, Union, Crawford Co., Illinois1990, d. October 15, 1943, Lafayette, Tippecanoe Co., Indiana1990.
- Saphrone Lawhead, b. February 09, 18731990, d. date unknown1990.
- Parey A. Lawhead, b. October 22, 18731990, d. November 02, 18771990.
- Casan Lawhead, b. October 18, 18751990, d. September 11, 18761990.
- Joseph Lawhead, b. September 09, 18831990, d. January 25, 1890, Crawford County, Illinois1990.