The Descendents of Reuben Bayless and more!:Information about Johanna Lake
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Johanna Lake (b. 15 Dec 1714, d. 1778)Johanna Lake (daughter of John Lake and Martinah)2138 was born 15 Dec 1714, and died 1778 in Loudon Co., VA.She married Daniel Bayles on 13 Jan 1735/36 in NJ or MD, son of Daniel Bayles and Sarah.
Notes for Johanna Lake:
I don't believe that Johanna died in Washington Co., TN.Daniel did not get his land grant until 1784, so if she died prior to that, she was probably in Loudoun Co. VA.There is no documented evidence of her presence anywhere in TN.
More About Johanna Lake and Daniel Bayles:
Marriage 1: 13 Jan 1735/36, NJ or MD.
Marriage 2: 13 Jan 1735/36, Jonesboro, Washington Co.,TN.
Children of Johanna Lake and Daniel Bayles are:
- +Daniel Deakins Bayles, b. 13 Oct 1737, Middlesex, NJ, USA2139, d. 1822, Adams, OH, USA2139.
- Phoebe Bayles, b. 25 Oct 17392140, d. WFT Est. 1754-18332140.
- Martina Bayles, b. 10 Dec 1741, Middlesex, NJ, USA2141, d. date unknown2142.
- Abigail Bayles, b. 26 Jun 17442142, d. WFT Est. 1745-18382142.
- +John Bayles, b. 25 Nov 1746, Middlesex Co., NJ, d. 07 Feb 1823, Washington, TN, USA2143.
- Elias Bayles, b. 30 Mar 17482144, d. WFT Est. 1765-18382144.
- +Samuel G. Bayles, b. 11 Apr 1751, Middlesex Co., NJ2144, 2145, d. 03 Nov 1826, Washington Co., TN.
- +Reuben Bayless, b. 21 Jun 1754, Middlesex, Middlesex Co., NJ, d. 07 Nov 1826, Washington Co., TN2146.
- +Hezekiah Bayles, b. 16 Apr 1757, NJ, Cecil Co. Maryland2147, d. 12 Sep 1835, Madison Co, AL2147.