- 3 UnidMen, b.1859,1849,1854,taken1904,ages45,55,50 (21 KB)
on back: Brakebill and McCoy Knoxville, Tenn. Taken around 1904 based on the glasses and guys' moustaches and suit styles.Ages left to right: 45, 55, 50.Subjects would have been born: 1859, 1849, 1854 resp. +-3 years. One is possibly Marshall Reese Bayless 1854-1927?
- 3.5 UnidMen, b.1911,1906,1908,T1910-1928,A16,22,19 (61 KB)
From the sailor collar, taken around 1927, could be earlier tho.Hairstyles look late 1920s.
- UnidCouple, b.1836, taken 1883, ages 47 (15 KB)
Both subjects ages: late 40s.Both would have been born 1836 +-3 years.
- UnidMan, b.1853, taken 1893, age 40 (18 KB)
on back: Rifenburg Photo: 1893.I think this is probably correct. Subject's age: abt 40. Subject would have been born 1853 +-3 years.
- UnidMan, b.1835, taken 1880s, age 50 (13 KB)
back says C.M. Bell Washington D.C. Subject's age: about 50.Subject would have been born 1835 +-5 years.(This one is iffy.)
- Elementary School 1901-05 (73 KB)
But which school?
- UnidMan, b.1875, taken 1902, age 27 (20 KB)
Taken turn of the century, possibly 1901-04.Subject's age: ~27.Subject would have been born 1875 +-3 years.
- UnidMan, b.1820, Taken 1860, Age 40 (53 KB)
this had previously been mis-id'ed as Daniel L. or Reuben.Couldn't be either of them. Back says L.W. Keen, Photographer, Jonesboro, Tenn, but something has been erased and this written over it in pen.
- UnidMan, b.1867,taken 1895-99, age 30 (24 KB)
Taken: 1895-99. Subject's age: ~30. Subject would have been born 1867 +-5 years. (not sure about this one either.)
- UnidMan, b.1859,Taken 1881-1883, Age 23 (40 KB)
previously mis-id'ed as Daniel b.1716 but couldn't possibly be.So who is he?
- UnidMan,b.1820-30s, taken1856-72, age40s (47 KB)
Subject's age late 40s. The rest is iffy, wide lapels were in style in a large range.
- UnidMan, b.1890, taken 1917, age 27 (45 KB)
Taken 1917-1918 based on the hairstyle and round collar.Subject's age: 26-27.Subject would have been born 1890 +-3 years.