Diane Hudson Bell, Florida:Information about Casparus Schult
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Casparus Schult (b. date unknown, d. September 15, 1777)Casparus Schult was born date unknown in Germany, and died September 15, 1777 in Unknown.He married Eva Cathrina Stryder on date unknown in date unknown, daughter of ? Stroder.
Notes for Casparus Schult:
The Schult' left Germany March 9, 1734 and landed in America September 7, 1734.They settled in Livingston Manor the spring of 1738.(Livingston Manor - grant given by the King of England to Livingston family).
More About Casparus Schult and Eva Cathrina Stryder:
Marriage: Unknown, Unknown.
Children of Casparus Schult and Eva Cathrina Stryder are:
- William Schult, b. Abt. 1734, Unknown, d. Abt. 1820, Unknown.
- +Catrina "Catherine" Schult, b. April 24, 1741, Germantown, Columbia, NY, USA, d. December 31, 1834, South Argyle, Washington Co., NY.
- Elizabeth Schult, b. August 01, 1742, Unknown, d. October 20, 1824, Unknown.
- +Casparus Schult, b. date unknown, Unknown, d. January 24, 1815, Unknown.
- Christine Schult, b. date unknown, Unknown, d. February 18, 1808, Unknown.
- Henrick Schult, b. date unknown, Unknown, d. August 06, 1806, Unknown.
- Johannas Schult, b. date unknown, Unknown, d. December 26, 1807, Unknown.