Genealogy Records of Frederick J. Beutler:Information about Frumet Frank
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Frumet Frank (b. Feb 15, 1834, d. Aug 28, 1911)Frumet Frank (daughter of Pincus Mathias Frank and Zipora Meier) was born Feb 15, 1834 in Sandersleben, Germany82, 83, and died Aug 28, 1911 in Berlin84.She married Julius Rothstein on Bef. 1858 in Berlin, son of Male #1 Rothstein.
Notes for Frumet Frank:
According to Kthe Beutler:
My grandmother (Fanny Frank) came from a better educated family.
She was born in a small town south of Berlin, but grew up in Berlin.Her
education was not more than the regular girls school, but she was very well
read.Her father died rather young, and her mother rented out rooms in order
to make a living.One of roomers was Julius Rothstein (RN82).
More About Frumet Frank and Julius Rothstein:
Marriage: Bef. 1858, Berlin.
Children of Frumet Frank and Julius Rothstein are:
- +Adolf Rothstein, b. 1858, Berlin, d. 1904, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- +Max Rothstein, b. 1859, Berlin, d. 1940, Berlin.
- +Mathilde Rothstein, b. 1861, d. 1939.
- +Hedwig Rothstein, b. 1862, d. 1918, Berlin.
- +Anna Rothstein, b. 1864, Berlin, d. 1928, Berlin.
- +Ida Rothstein, b. 1866, Berlin, d. 1926, Berlin.