Pyle, Lang, Warmath, Avery trees:Information about Thomas G. Avery
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Thomas G. Avery (b. October 04, 1878, d. January 10, 1963)Thomas G. Avery (son of William Alexander Green Avery and Sarah N Rosamon) was born October 04, 1878 in Tennessee36, and died January 10, 1963 in Gates, Lauderdale, TN37.He married (1) Minnie Viola.He married (2) Velma M.
Notes for Thomas G. Avery:
1920 Federal Census showed wife as Minnie, 1930 Census showed Velma.In Lena A Mullins obituary, both Minnie Viola Avery (mother) and Velma M Avery (stepmother) were mentioned.
More About Thomas G. Avery:
Burial: Unknown, Gates Cemetery Lauderdale TN.37
Census: April 26, 1910, 12th Civil District Crockett TN, US Federal Census.38
Occupation: April 26, 1910, Miller in a flour mill.39
Residence 1: April 04, 1930, 113 S. College St. Halls, Lauderdale, TN.40
Residence 2: January 09, 1920, Gates, Lauderdale, TN.
Children of Thomas G. Avery and Minnie Viola are:
- Eunice E Avery, b. Abt. 1902, Tennessee, d. date unknown.
- Thomas Wilbur Avery, b. November 19, 1903, Gates Lauderdale TN, d. October 01, 1986, Gates Lauderdale TN41.
- +Paul C Avery, b. November 27, 190542, d. April 11, 1994, Gates, Lauderdale, Tennessee, United States of America42.
- Rebecca M Avery.
- Carroll R Avery.
- Nell F Avery, b. October 21, 1915, Gates Lauderdale TN, d. February 18, 1994, Gates Lauderdale TN43.
- +Lena Mai Avery, b. December 11, 1917, Gates, Lauderdale, TN44, d. July 13, 2000, Greenville, Greenville SC45.