My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Mary Bryan
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mary Bryan (b. March 04, 1803, d. July 17, 1883)Mary Bryan was born March 04, 1803 in North Carolina, and died July 17, 1883 in Bladen County, North Carolina.She married Anthony Bordeaux, son of Israel Bourdeaux and Unknown Larkins.
Notes for Mary Bryan:
Mary (Bryan) Bordeaux was enumerated in New Hanover Co, NC in the household of her daughter, Mary Frances in 1860 and 1870. QUESTION: Did Mary have a brother named Silas? This question posed because of an 1860 census record found in New Hanover Co (Calvin's Creek P O, enumerated 15 June, dwelling/family # 81/82) which lists: BRYAN, Silas, age 55 (b c 1805 NC); several Bryan family members also listed; also in his household was BORDEAUX, Catherine - age 12, b NC.
from WILMINGTON STAR, 21 Jul 1883 -
"Mrs Mary Bordeaux died in Pender County on the 17th of July, aged 80 years. She had been a member of the Baptist Church for 25 years."
More About Mary Bryan:
Burial: Unknown, Flynn Cemetery Pender County, North Carolina.
Children of Mary Bryan and Anthony Bordeaux are:
- Mildred Bordeaux, d. date unknown.
- +Julie Ann Bordeaux, b. November 03, 1823, North Carolina, d. October 19, 1928, Bladen County, North Carolina.
- +John B. Bordeaux, b. Bet. 1823 - 1827, North Carolina, d. date unknown.
- Ezekiel Bordeaux, b. Abt. 1826, d. date unknown.
- +Mary Frances Bordeaux, b. Bet. 1830 - 1840, North Carolina, d. date unknown.
- +Amstead Haines Bordeaux, b. Bet. 1828 - 1831, North Carolina, d. date unknown.