My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Johannes Conrad Garman
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Johannes Conrad Garman (b. Abt. 1700)Johannes Conrad Garman was born Abt. 1700 in Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany, died in Germany.He married Anna Dorothea Hammen.
Notes for Johannes Conrad Garman:
The connection from Johannes Conrad Garman to Elizabeth Garman, wife of Henry Brown is largely based on the data collected by Lester W. Strock in 1978 a 6th generation descendant of Adam Garman. As many facts dates and burial places as possible were checked and found to be accurate. There is an ongoing dispute however in the Garman line in Kansas and Florida that Strock has made a mistake in some of his findings.The dispute centers around the birth parents of Peter,b. 1777, Botetourt Co. Va.Although there are many people who have listed his parents, they have not been able to confirm it. Peter is buried in Suiter Williams Cemetery, Sinking Springs, Highland Co., Ohio.
Children of Johannes Conrad Garman and Anna Dorothea Hammen are:
- +Adam Garman, b. 1732, Germany, d. 1806, Earl Twp. Lancaster Co. Pa..
- George Garman, b. 1722, Germany.
- Johann Peter Garman, b. 1730, Odenwald, Hesse or Erbach Wurttemberg, Germany.
- Johan Leonhard Garman, b. December 17, 1724, Odenwald, Hesse or Erbach, Wruttemberg, Germany, d. October 13, 1813, Earl Twp. Ephrata, Lancaster Co. Pa..
- John Jacob Garman, b. 1732, Darmstadt, Hesse Germany, d. 1787, Northumberland Co. Pa..