I am the gg Granddaughter of William Zenus Augustus Doster b. Aug. 1841 in Georgia. He fought in the civil war and after the war moved to Giles Co., TN. He married Elizabeth Moore and in Giles Co. he and his wife raised their family.
Any information would be appreciated. I am also willing to share the information that I have.
(William Doster was born August 31, 1841 in Georgia.
After the Civil War he lived in Giles Co., TN until his death on April 4,1915, near Campbellsville, TN.)
I W.Z.A Doster do make and publish this as my last will and testament hereby revoking and making void all other wills by me at any time made.
1) I bequeath my body to the dust and my Soul to the God who give it.
2) I direct that funeral expenses together with all other just debits that I may die owing be paid out of any money that I may die possessed of or will of first money that may come into the hands of my Executors.
3) I bequeath to my beloved wife Elizabeth Doster the home place of 54 acres land upon which I now reside to be hers during her natural life and to have all products of said farm to her own use and benefits I also bequeath to her all my personal effects of every character except a land note of twelve hundred and eighty six and 40/ dollars executed
to me by J.J. Doster and W.Z.A. Doster jr on 30th day of Jan 1915 and in event that I should not leave as much as one hundred dollars in cash at the time of my death after paying my indebitness then I direct that my executor shall collect that amount or any part that there of that may necessary to. To make up the amount of one hundred dollars and pay the same over to her for her own use and benefit.
4) I bequeath to my children J.J. Doster, W.Z.A. Doster jr., Mrs. Pearl Yokley, Mrs Mattie Follis and one share each to the legal heirs of my deceased children R.A. Doster and Mrs Pricilla Blackburn the proceeds of the above mentioned note or the reminder after the bequest to my wife has been satisfied The same to be equally divided between them except as follows. I have advanced to my deceased son R.A. Doster and his heirs four hundred and fourty dollars. To my deceased daughter
Pricilla Blackburn one hundred and sixty dollars. To my daughter Pearl Yokley one hundred and twenty six. To my daughter Mattie Follis fifty dollars. To my son W.Z.A. Doster jr. one hundred and seventy five dollars all of which I direct shall be accounted and shall be deducted from their respective shares. but no interest is to be collected on these accounts share enumerated
5) I direct that at the death of my wife the lands herein bequeathen to her shall be sold by my Executors on whatever terms they may deem best to all the heirs and hereby empower them to executed and acknowledge deeds to same and also all the personal property that may be left except the household furniture and goods shall be sold and the proceeds of said sales of both real and personal property shall be equally divided among my legal heirs above mentioned after all the
accounts against them have been satisfied.
6) I do hereby nominate and appoint J.J. Doster & W.Z.A. Doster jr as my executor and request that they be permitted to qualify without bond.
Witness my hand and seal this 30th day Jan 1915
Wm Z. A. Doster
signed and delivered in our presence this 30th day of Jan 1915
J. C.(?) Hannah
W. R. ?