The Lane's Family History:Information about Jesse Rastine Johnson
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Jesse Rastine Johnson (b. July 19, 1830, d. March 1961)Jesse Rastine Johnson (son of Abraham Johnson and Willie Ann Jennings) was born July 19, 1830 in Bryant Texas, and died March 1961.He married (1) Frances Elizabeth Walton.He married (2) Viola Robinson on 1919.
Notes for Jesse Rastine Johnson:
Jesse was fired as a bookkeeper when they found out he was black
More About Jesse Rastine Johnson:
Occupation 1: Baptist Minister .
Occupation 2: Bookkeeper in Missouri for 20 years.
Occupation 3: Scholar of Divinity.
More About Jesse Rastine Johnson and Viola Robinson:
Children of Jesse Rastine Johnson and Frances Elizabeth Walton are:
- +Olivia Marie Johnson, b. July 23, 1907, Bryan, Tx, d. February 10, 1986, Los Angeles, CA.
- +Beulah V. Johnson, b. February 01, 1911, Brazos County, Tx, d. March 09, 2006, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- +Eulalia Malynia Johnson, b. July 22, 1913, Clay, Tx, d. April 07, 1995, Los Angles, Ca.
- Jesse Johnson, Jr.
- +Velma Cleophus Johnson, b. November 26, 1909, Stanford, Tx, d. 1998, Tucson, Az.
Children of Jesse Rastine Johnson and Viola Robinson are:
- Ella Mae Johnson, d. date unknown.
- John Moses Johnson, d. date unknown.
- William L. Johnson, b. March 06, 1930, Texarkana, Arkansas, d. November 29, 2002.
- +Doris Johnson.
- +Jewel Jaunita Johnson.
- El Ray Johnson.
- Rolfe Johnson.