Belgium,England,Estonia & Sweden Descendants:Information about John Foster
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Foster (b. 1760, d. date unknown)John Foster (son of Thomas Foster and Mary Beecroft) was born 1760 in Middlesmoor, Yorks,England, and died date unknown.He married Mary Burrill on May 01, 1781 in Middlesmoore, Yorkshire, England, daughter of William Burrill* and Sarah Temple*.
Notes for John Foster:
info on this person received from Frances McDaid March 25, 2005: parents &
Came to live at Hall Farm, Bishop Monkton sometime (around 1800?)
1810 was bequeathed 200 pounds in his father's will
More About John Foster:
Baptism: September 25, 1760, Middlesmoor, Yorks,England.
More About John Foster and Mary Burrill:
Marriage: May 01, 1781, Middlesmoore, Yorkshire, England.
Children of John Foster and Mary Burrill are:
- Thomas Foster, b. January 1782, Stean, d. January 21, 1864, Helks.
- Richard Foster, b. 1783, Stean, d. date unknown.
- Mary Foster, b. 1788, Scarhouse, d. 1874, Swetton, Kirby, Malzeard, Yorkshire, England.
- William Foster, b. 1791, Scarhouse, Stonebeck Down, England, d. November 14, 1870, Middlesmoor, Yorks,England.
- Stephen Foster, b. 1793, Scarhouse, d. 1870, Bishop Monkton.