The Davis Family of Ohio:Information about George Swan
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
George Swan (b. 16 Oct 1823, d. 14 Jun 1903)George Swan (son of Thomas Swan)241, 242, 243 was born 16 Oct 1823 in Atwood, Armstrong, Pennsylvania, USA, and died 14 Jun 1903 in Trade City, Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA.He married Martha Mcgeary on Abt. 1850 in Pennsylvania, daughter of William C. Mcgeary and Mary Critchlow.
Notes for George Swan:
1900 Census says he was born in Ireland.
More About George Swan:
Date born 2: 1823, Pennsylvania.244
Date born 3: 1823, Pennsylvania.245
Date born 4: 1823, Pennsylvania.246
Residence 1: 18 Aug 1870, North Mahoning Township, Indiana, PA.
Residence 2: 1860, North Mahoning, Indiana, Pennsylvania.246
Residence 3: 1870, North Mahoning, Indiana, Pennsylvania.247
Residence 4: 1900, Punxsutawney, Jefferson, Pennsylvania.248
More About George Swan and Martha Mcgeary:
Marriage: Abt. 1850, Pennsylvania.
Children of George Swan and Martha Mcgeary are:
- Anna B. Swan, b. 1857, PA, d. date unknown.
- Mary E. Swan, b. 1852, PA, d. date unknown.
- Martha J. Swan, b. 1855, PA, d. date unknown.
- Thomas J. Swan, b. 1859, PA, d. date unknown.
- Sarah Swan, b. 1865, PA, d. date unknown.
- +Ada Alice Swan, b. 12 Jan 1868, Trade City, Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA, d. 09 Jan 1942, Youngstown, Mahoning, Ohio USA.