- Edward Henry Terry Gristmill & Electric Plant (190 KB)
Copy this link for more photos http://dew1234.tribalpages.com/Photo of the Terry Gristmill Located on bank of the "Patchogue Lake" Patchogue, New York.In 1887 Edward Henry Terry installed a turbines to generate electric for Patchogue, NY. It was 1 of 269 electric lighting plants in the United States. It operated from 1887 to 1908 when it was sold to The Patchogue Electric Light Company.
- Photo of the Paglino family in Capua, Italy (104 KB)
Photo of Pasqual Paglino as a child. This photo is believed to have been taken in Capua, Italy.This is Salvatore Paglino Barber Shop
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, Yaphank, NY (40 KB)
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, Yaphank, Long Island New York
- Home of Frederick Bunce Smith (115 KB)
Home of Frederick Bunce Smith
- Edward Dew, Mary Jessie Dew, Edward Samual Dew (63 KB)
Edward Dew, Mary Jesse Dew, Edward Samual Dew
- The Dew Homested --Wiltshire, Diltonmarsh, England (230 KB)
This is a Photo of The Dew Homested Wiltshire, Diltonmarsh, England and some of the Dew family members.
- Joseph Arena (279 KB)
War of Tripoli
- Fred Bunce Smith (46 KB)
Fred Bunce Smith On his Schooner "Mary E. Sydam" would sail from Long Island with potatoes to Norfolk, Virginia and return with coal.
- The Terry Homested Patchogue, NYhttp://dew1234.tri (106 KB)
The Terry Homestead in Patchogue, NY; home of Edward H. Terry and his wife, Dolisca Frances Robinson, and their children. Located on the south bank of the "Patchogue Lake".
- Map of the Patchoge River dated 1887 (68 KB)
Fredrick Bunce Smith operated a Shipping Business of coal and wood.Had a 14-room house built and moved into it in 1887 until 1916 when he sold it to George Bishop in 1913.
- Vincenzo Paglino immigrantion ship "ROMA" (77 KB)
Built for Fabre Line, French flag, in 1902 and named Roma. Mediterranean-New York service. Scrapped in France in 1928.Built by Forges et Chantiers de la Mediterranee, La Seyne, France, 1902. 5,291 gross tons; 426 (bp) feet long; 46 feet wide. Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw.Service speed 14 knots.1,454 passengers (54 first class, 1,400 third class).
- Map of the E.H. Terry Gristmill dated 1890 (167 KB)
In 1887 Edward Henry Terry installed a turbines to generate electric for Patchogue, NY.It was 1 of 269 electric lighting plants in the United States.It operated from 1887 to 1908 when it was sold to The Patchogue Electric Light Company.
- ConcettaPaglino, ship of immergration Sant Anna (83 KB)
Built for Fabre Line, French flag, in 1910 and named Sant Anna. Mediterranean-New York service. Torpedoed and sunk by a German submarine off north Africa on May 11, 1918Built by Forges et Chantiers de la Mediterranee, La Seyne, France, 1910. 9,350 gross tons; 470 (bp) feet long; 56 feet wide. Steam triple expansion engines, twin screw.Service speed 16 knots.1,970 passengers (70 first class, 150 second class, 1,750 third class).
- Blue Point NY Fire Island Life Saving Station (57 KB)
Jeter Rose Payne for many years he was the No.1 man and when the rules changed to Coast Guardhe became Chief Petty Officer
- Fire Island Blue Point Life Saving Station (31 KB)
Blue Point Life Savig Station
- Homested of Edward Dew and Elsie Dew (133 KB)
Homested of Edward Dew and Elsie Dew in Yaphank, NY.House and farm buildings were built in the eary 1890's.One of the Barns is still standing.
- Photo of The "Dew's" in Antigua, West Indies (44 KB)
Photo of Joseph Dew's family Jessie his wife, (Joseph, Lilly, Ernest)his children. Joseph Jr. wife Annie, and their children Clyde and Olive.
- Post Cards of Patchogue New York (141 KB)
The upper post card is of The "Clifton Hotel", middle post card is North Ocean Avenue & Main Street and the bottom post card is a "view of East Main Street" Patchogue.
- Post Card of Dilton Marsh Wiltshire, England (46 KB)
Post Card of Dilton Marsh Wiltshire, England
- Photo of Life Saving crews practicing in the ocean (31 KB)
Seven crews were stationed on Fire Island, including the Blue Point Life Saving Station. The U.S.L.S.S. changed radically with the invention of power boats; in 1915, the agency merged with the Revenue Cutter Service to become a new organization, the U.S. Coastguard.