- Peter & Ellen Bunton Weaver (32 KB)
My great-great grandparents - probably their wedding picture, about February 27, 1851
- Robert George Coshow (36 KB)
Robert George Coshow married Julia Perin and was the father of Rachel Rice Coshow.
- Weaver Family Picnic - Alisal Park 1908 (77 KB)
Back Row: Robert Fairley, Pete Weaver,Frank Meeker, Levi Weaver, Phillip Steigelman, Mr.Wilson, John T.Weaver, William Weaver, Fred Weaver Second Row: Alice (Brown) Weaver, Maude Weaver, Alice Weaver,Ellen(Weaver) Steigelman, Ellen Weaver (grandma), Eliza (Weaver) Wilson,Sarah (Ferguson)Weaver, Jane(Thompson) WeaverBottom Row: Nellie (Steigelman) Fairley, Nell Weaver, Birdie Weaver, Alice Weaver, PeterWeaver, Charles Eugene Weaver, John Weaver, Edith Weaver, Mae (Steigelman) Beck Herbert Fairley sitting onGrandma Weaver's lap
- Giovanni Bisi (78 KB)
My great-great grandfather.Father of Bernardo Bisi
- James & Rachel Pursell with their 2 daughters (40 KB)
The photo lists Trinity (Turenne Lelia PURSELL), Belle (Zeluma Arabella PURSELL), James & Rachel...probably early 1859, since Sierra Inez isn't there.
- Rachel Rice Coshow Pursell (19 KB)
Rachel Rice Coshow PursellWife of James Pursell
- Mocettini or Scattini (77 KB)
This is my great-great-great grandfather.Maria Mocettini-Bisi's grandfather....not sure Mocettini or Scattini.
- Thaddeus Pursell and his family (76 KB)
Thaddeus Pursell,his wife Annie and their 5 children...probably circa 1907
- James Pursell (21 KB)
Husband of Rachel Rice Coshow
- Francesca Mocettini-Bisi (74 KB)
My great-great grandmother.Mother of Bernardo Bisi
- Rachel Rice Coshow Pursell (132 KB)
Rachel Pursell with her service flag.The fourteen stars represent her 14 grandsons in the war.
- Sierra Pursell & Warren Meeker Wedding Picture (40 KB)
November 8, 1880 Wedding was held before Sierra's family headed south. They spent their wedding night at her parents house. Sierra's little sister Laury Eva wanted to sleep with Sierra as she always did. I'm don't think this made Warren happy
- James & Rachel Pursell's 60th Wedding Anniversary (43 KB)
This is a family picture of James, Rachel and their 9 children
- Transcription of William Pursell's Will dated 1826 (98 KB)
I have a copy of the original will.It is 3 pages...contact me if you'd like a copy.
- Headstone of Julia Perin Coshow (57 KB)
Julia is buried in Blue Grass Cemetery.Thanks to Sandra Tennyson for taking care of the cemetery as well as getting this picture for us.Headstone reads Julia Wife of R. Coshow Died April 5, 1851 Age 39 years 5 Mo. 22 d
- James and Rachel Pursell ???? (267 KB)
Not sure, but I think this may be James and Rachel Pursell's wedding picture.Any family ideas!!!!!
- John Pursell's Will 1866 (117 KB)
This is a transcription of his will
- Frank Pursell & Rosalie Worth (234 KB)
This is their wedding photo.
- Lemuel Perin's Will (783 KB)
Will of Lemuel Perin died July 9, 1822.I have a copy of the original document.
- Frank Pursell & Family (216 KB)
Frank Pursell, Rosalee Wirth and their 9 children
- Catherine Brown-Meeker Obituary (60 KB)
Obituary for Catherine Esther Meeker died 2/6/1906.Buried in Hanford Cemetery
- Weaver siblings & mother 1908 (124 KB)
Ellen Weaver with 6 of her surviving 8 children, not seen are Hezekiah Cain & Nehemiah Abraham Lincoln
- Warren Fuller Meeker Family (79 KB)
Standing Left to Right: Fred Orin, Frank Oliver,Katherine Alice, Roy ThurmanBottom Row:(Mother)Sierra Inez Pursell-Meeker, Laura I., Chester Irvin, Warren Fletcher, Lloyd D., (father) Warren Fuller, Marion M.
- Vincenzo Mocettini (79 KB)
My great-great grandfather. Father of Maria Mocettini-Bisi
- Peter Weaver 1829-1917 (157 KB)
This photo was a tin type, and appears to be taken before the wedding photo.His beard doesn't have as much gray in it.So probably about 1850
- Angiolina Scattini-Mocettini (79 KB)
My great-great grandmother Mother. Mother of Maria Mocettini-Bisi