The Providence Township of Salisbury, NC: Just The Start:Information about James Adam Earnhardt
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Adam Earnhardt (b. 10 Mar 1921)
James Adam Earnhardt (son of Samuel Council Earnhardt and Fannie Lee Poole)6 was born 10 Mar 1921 in Providence Township, Salisbury, NC.He married Amy Jean Bost on 28 Feb 1942 in York, SC, daughter of Wade Stephen Bost and Attie Monroe Lineberry.
Notes for James Adam Earnhardt:
Retired From Matthew International Corp where he worked 44 years.
Article from the Salisbury Post, date unknown:
James Earnhardt Home on Furlough
Pvt James A Earnhardt has returned to Camp Hale, Col after spending a 12 day furlough with his wife in Spencer and with his parents Mr & Mrs. S.C. Earnhardt of Dunn's Mountain.He also visited many friends in the town and county.He was inducted into the armed service 7-30-1942 and has been stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas, Denver, Colorado and Camp Henry.He is attached to a ski troop of the signel corps.Before inducted into the service he attended Granite Quarry Schools and worked at Harris Granite Company.His brother Pvt Charlie C Earnhardt was home on furlough from Fort Jackson at the same time.
More About James Adam Earnhardt and Amy Jean Bost:
Marriage: 28 Feb 1942, York, SC.
Children of James Adam Earnhardt and Amy Jean Bost are:
- +Patricia Ann Earnhardt, b. 29 Sep 1944, Salisbury, NC, d. May 1998, Brookhill Memorial Gardens, Rockwell, NC.
- Amy Christine Earnhardt, b. 09 Aug 1958, Salisbury, NC, d. 29 Sep 2003, Brookhill Memorial Gardens, Rockwell, NC.
- James Arthur Earnhardt, b. 17 Nov 1946, Salisbury, NC.
- +Wade Samuel Earnhardt, b. 06 Feb 1948, Salisbury, NC.
- +Reginald Lee Earnhardt, b. 01 Nov 1956, Salisbury, NC.