The Providence Township of Salisbury, NC: Just The Start:Information about Silas Earnhardt
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Silas Earnhardt (b. 01 Dec 1809, d. 20 Oct 1889)Silas Earnhardt (son of Johahn "John" Earnheart and Catharina Cauble) was born 01 Dec 1809 in Salisbury, Rowan County, and died 20 Oct 1889 in Union Lutheran Cemetery, Salisbury, NC.He married (1) Sallie Kester.He married (2) Caroline Goodman on 06 Apr 1837 in Rowan County, daughter of George Goodman and Elizabeth Hill.He married (3) Carolina Ritchey on 29 Dec 1860.He married (4) Alice Louvenia Kester Peck on 28 Dec 1881.
Notes for Silas Earnhardt:
Silas had three sons that were in the Civil War: Nathaniel, Lorenza and Turner.
Per Helen Ayers Earnhardt: Taken from the family bible of Silas Earnhardt in the possession of Tom Earnhardt, Salisbury, NC.
Silas born 11/1809, died 10-2-1890 son of John Earnhardt
More About Silas Earnhardt and Caroline Goodman:
Marriage: 06 Apr 1837, Rowan County.
More About Silas Earnhardt and Carolina Ritchey:
Marriage: 29 Dec 1860
More About Silas Earnhardt and Alice Louvenia Kester Peck:
Marriage: 28 Dec 1881
Children of Silas Earnhardt and Sallie Kester are:
- +Thomas Cicero Earnhardt, b. 12 Feb 1879, Rowan County, d. 06 May 1971, Chestnut Hill Cemetery, Salisbury, North Carolina.
Children of Silas Earnhardt and Caroline Goodman are:
- Franklin Earnheart, b. 19 Sep 1839, d. 15 May 1848.
- Amarintha Earnhardt, b. 21 Dec 1840, d. 15 Jan 1846.
- +Carl Nathaniel Earnhardt, b. 26 Apr 1838, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 10 Mar 1918, Mt Zion Cemetery, Union County, Illinois.
- Silas Lorenza Earnhardt, b. 01 Jan 1843, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 24 Oct 1902, Union County, Illinois.
- +Rev Turner Earnheart, b. 21 Nov 1846, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 26 Apr 1929, Fairlawn Cemetery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- +Julius Earnhardt, b. 13 Feb 1849, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 31 Jan 1911, Union County, Illinois.
- +Laura Elizabeth Earnhardt, b. 13 Aug 1851, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 27 Sep 1937.
- +Daniel Luther Earnhardt, b. 22 Apr 1854, Salisbury, Rowan County, d. 13 Dec 1928, Maplewood Cemetery, Durham, North Carolina.
Children of Silas Earnhardt and Alice Louvenia Kester Peck are:
- Ida Virgina Earnhardt, b. 27 Nov 1872.
- Walter Scott Earnhardt, b. 1876.