The Providence Township of Salisbury, NC: Just The Start:Information about John Earnhardt
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Earnhardt (b. 04 Sep 1815, d. 09 Apr 1881)John Earnhardt (son of Jacob Sr Ehrenhart and Catharina Harkey) was born 04 Sep 1815 in Rowan County, and died 09 Apr 1881 in Rowan County.He married Sarah Poole on 31 Aug 1833 in Rowan County.
Notes for John Earnhardt:
John grew up in Gold Hill, NC area and spent his life there as a farmer.They were members of the Lutheran Church and are both buried there in the church cemetery along with family members.
More About John Earnhardt and Sarah Poole:
Marriage: 31 Aug 1833, Rowan County.
Children of John Earnhardt and Sarah Poole are:
- Moses Earnhardt, b. 14 Aug 1834, Rowan County, d. 1858.
- Catherine C Earnhardt, b. 16 Feb 1836, Rowan County, d. 22 Nov 1909.
- Miles Earnhardt, b. 29 Dec 1837, Rowan County.
- Jacob Calvin Earnhardt, b. 11 Dec 1839, Rowan County, North Carolina, d. 22 Nov 1909, Luther's Lutheran Cemetery.
- Levu Thomas Earnhardt, b. 19 Dec 1843.
- Elizabeth Jane Earnhardt, b. 25 Dec 1846.