Robert Alan Dryden and Relations:Information about William Crowe
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Crowe (b. 28 Jun 1893, d. 16 Mar 1940)William Crowe (son of William Crowe and Elizabeth McLachlan) was born 28 Jun 1893 in Service St, Lennoxtown, Stirlingshire, and died 16 Mar 1940 in Henry Brock memorial Hospital, alexandria212.He married Mary Costello on 1919 in lambeth, london, daughter of Thomas Costello.
Notes for William Crowe:
march 16th1940, 3h 45m PM at the henry brock memorial hospital alexandria, usual residence 48 back street, renton. died aged 47. gastricolic fidula complicating gastroentirostomy nephrilis
mr william crowe(father) of 18 argyll st, alexandria, has recieved word from his son, pte william crowe, (b.1893) 1st scots guards, stating that he is a prisoner of war at schneidmuhl camp, germany, and was well. private crowe was reported killed by the wasr office authorities on 15th october last, though this error has been rectified a fortnight later.
lennox herald 20th january 1915
More About William Crowe:
Baptism: 05 Aug 1893, Lennoxtown.
Occupation: House Painter (Journeyman).
More About William Crowe and Mary Costello:
Marriage: 1919, lambeth, london.
Children of William Crowe and Mary Costello are:
- +William Henry (Bill) Crowe, b. 1920, Lambeth, london, d. 30 Dec 2004, vale of leven alexandria213.
- Mary Crowe, b. 12 Jan 1922, alexandria.
- John Crowe, b. 30 Nov 1924, alexandria.
- Elizabeth (Betty) Crowe, b. 24 Jun 1929, renton.
- Anne Crowe, b. 30 May 1931, renton.
- Jean Crowe, b. 08 Jan 1934, renton, d. 1989, canada.