The Dyke family from England:Information about John Dyke
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Dyke (b. 1845, d. 1933)John Dyke (son of Edward Trinder Dyke and Elizabeth Sheppard) was born 1845 in Chalford, Gloucestershire, England, and died 1933 in Vancouver, British Columbia.He married Martha Mather on 1877 in Ely, Gloucestershire, England.
More About John Dyke and Martha Mather:
Marriage: 1877, Ely, Gloucestershire, England.
Children of John Dyke and Martha Mather are:
- +Frederick Dyke, b. October 08, 1881, Croyden, Surrey, England, d. November 01, 1975, Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Samuel Dyke, b. 1880, d. 1882.
- Jack Dyke, b. 1882, d. 1948.
- +Percy Dyke, b. 1883, Croyden, England, d. August 15, 1966.
- Gordon Dyke, b. 1885.
- +Sidney Dyke, b. 1886, d. 1975, Wolverhampton, England.
- +Kathleen Dyke, b. 1888, d. 1961, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- +Winnifred Dyke, b. 1890, d. 1988.
- +Phyllis Dyke, b. 1892, d. 1974, West Vancouver, British Columbia.