- Terry Charles Corson (57 KB)
Terry Charles Corson son of Mayron and Violet (Berry) Corson.October 15, 1947-September 08, 1968
- Poultry Farm of Mayron Corson Sr. (63 KB)
The farm is located on East River Rd in Skowhegan, Maine. It was built around 1880 but purchased by Mayron and his wife Violet (Berry)Corson in August of 1940.
- Lorenzo and Annie (Wescott) Corson (40 KB)
This picture of Lorenzo and Annie Corson was taken sometime in the 1930's.
- Mayron, Pauline, and Terry Corson (34 KB)
This is a picture Of Mayron Corson Sr. and two of his children Pauline and Terry Corson. It was taken In Bar Harbour, Maine 1953.
- Corson family on Vacation (52 KB)
Mayron and Violet Corson on vacation at Mt. Kineo Bar Harbour, Maine with children Pauline and Terry.
- Annie Wescott Corson (52 KB)
Annie Corson with unknkown children. If anyone knows who the children are can you let me know?
- Dog License (68 KB)
This dog license was issued to Eugene Wescott son of Joseph and Mary (Logue) Wescott April 24, 1893. It was issued in West Athens Maine for a red cur dog named Prince and allows him to run at large until the first day of April 1894.
- Bernice (Lindsay) Averill and Jeannie Averill (41 KB)
Bernice and daughter Jeannie taken at the Averill home Prentiss Maine.
- Marion and Clifton Lewis, Leone (Averill) Allen (42 KB)
This is a picture of Marion (Eunice Averill) Lewis her husband Clifton and their neice Leone.
- The Laurence Averill Sr. Family (37 KB)
This is Laurence Averill Sr with his wife Bernice (Lindsay) Averill and their children, Leone, Beverly, Jeannie, Ira, and Laurence Jr.