Harmon Frye & Maude Dougherty family:Information about Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn (b. July 31, 1764, d. 1851)Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn (daughter of Johannes Wilhelm Seyn and Ann Mary/Anna Marie Miller) was born July 31, 1764 in Hunterdon, New Jersey, and died 1851 in Greene Co. Tennessee.She married Johann John Fry on October 26, 1795 in Shenandoah Co., Virginia, son of Johann Heinrich Fry and Catrina Shaffer.
Notes for Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn:
On 2-25-1846 she filed for her dower and was granted 117 of the original 530 acres along Lick Creek
On 1850 census, Elizabeth is living with her son Phillip Fry and his wife Catherine and children Nancy and George W. She states that she is 80 years old and born in New Jersey.
One world states last name as Senien but fathers a Sine.
More About Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn:
Burial: Unknown, Greene Co. Tennessee.
Christening: August 20, 1765, German Reformed Church, Hunterdon, NJ.
More About Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn and Johann John Fry:
Marriage: October 26, 1795, Shenandoah Co., Virginia.
Children of Elizabeth Sein/Sine/Sehn/Seyn and Johann John Fry are:
- +George Washington Fry, b. February 21, 1797, Shenandoah, Virginia/Shenandoah Co., VA, d. August 03, 1867, Sylvan Township, Richland Co., Wisconsin.
- Phillip Fry, b. May 04, 1798, d. February 11, 1877, Clinton Co. Indiana.
- Elizabeth Fry, b. January 30, 1800, d. date unknown.
- +Christian Fry, b. August 03, 1801, Shenandoah Co, Virginia, d. 1844, Greene Co, Tennessee.
- Mary Fry, b. May 29, 1804, d. date unknown.
- William Fry, b. 1805, d. date unknown.
- Catherine Fry, b. 1806, d. date unknown.
- Barbara Fry, b. June 12, 1807, d. date unknown.