Harmon Frye & Maude Dougherty family:Information about Benjamin Franklin Coher
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Benjamin Franklin Coher (b. April 08, 1853, d. January 26, 1929)Benjamin Franklin Coher (son of Christopher Coher and Mary (Welsh or Walice)) was born April 08, 1853 in Maxhala, Ohio, and died January 26, 1929 in Vernon Co. Wisconsin.He married Sarah Alice Smith on March 16, 1879 in Sugar Grove Church Vernon Co., Wisconsin.
More About Benjamin Franklin Coher:
Burial: Unknown, Sugar Grove cemetery Vernon Co. Wisconsin.
More About Benjamin Franklin Coher and Sarah Alice Smith:
Marriage: March 16, 1879, Sugar Grove Church Vernon Co., Wisconsin.
Children of Benjamin Franklin Coher and Sarah Alice Smith are:
- infant daughter Coher, d. date unknown.
- Jesse Coher, b., Living in Readstown in 1929, d. date unknown.
- Vernie Coher, b., Living in Sugar Grovein 1929, d. date unknown.
- +Ada Arminda Coher, b. June 28, 1880, Crawford Co, Wisconsin17, d. date unknown.
- Effie Lucinda Coher, b. October 08, 1882, Crawford Co, Wisconsin18, d. date unknown.