GEDCOM Trees(viewing trees requires 4.0 or later)
- Nebraska Furman Family Tree (80 KB)
This is the tree containing information on Furman, Marshall, and Roads Families.If you think that you have any information please feel free to e-mail me.
- A picture of me and my sister (242 KB)
This is me Steve and my sister Susan.
- Frances Marshall [Furman] (103 KB)
mom at her high School gradution in Crawford nebr.
- Howard Gustin Furman (145 KB)
This is Howard, my grandfather.
- MT.RUSHMORE SOUTH DAKOTA (64 KB)
mom took this in 1922 1 face.what a differnce in 2000
- the four of us on the fence at the ranch (138 KB)
DAD MOM STEVE SUSAN
- christmas card (28 KB)
1 of many cards mom sent out on xmas.always a picture of the ranch or the family with her poems
- howard,maletha furman (140 KB)
this is grandad howard and maletha furman wedding
- Bob and susan[furman]Geister (9 KB)
my sis is going to hate me for this picture.ooooowell, cute aren't they.
- John Q Roads (58 KB)
John q.is Malethas dad or howard furman fatherin law
- Frances Edna Marshall Furman Chicoine (105 KB)
mom looking good
- Steve Furman (94 KB)
me at a very young age.how very cute,and still is?????
- Carrie Roads (256 KB)
Carrie was married to john q.
- Anson Furman (243 KB)
one of grandad brothers, Anson at a young age
- Steveand donita Furman (383 KB)
our wedding day
- the 4 of us furmans (147 KB)
- John and Burt Furman (384 KB)
brothers of grandad howard
- susan furman (220 KB)
Susan Furman Geister my sister at a young age.cute huh
- Benton frances Marshall (127 KB)
grandad marshall broke this horse at the age of 89 and at 90 yrs. old he was bucked off and mom and her brothers told him to quite riding
- Dick Furman (208 KB)
brother of grandad Howard
- dads 1922 car (64 KB)
John Furman and his pride and is a Ford
- me and 1 of my puppys (125 KB)
steve furman with 1 of his many dogs in his life.sitting on some bricks for new house at ranch
- John Furman young (134 KB)
dad and his cat
- the 5 older furmans (140 KB)
this is howard and his brothers and sisters
- bill/dillion going to washington d.c. (163 KB)
he furman boys had 2 cars made 1 good one and drove to D.C. in it and made it
- Pam furman (13 KB)
my daughter living half mile from where the furmans started.
- John Furman (316 KB)
this is my dad jonny the way every one seen him.with is hat on and looking good
- Maletha Roads [Furman] (11 KB)
my grandma riding her 1st. pony at the ranch.
- Daniel Furman (35 KB)
my #3 son ,graduation from clay center.now a law officer in hastings nebr.
- BENTON AND GLADYS MARSHALL (63 KB)
GRANDAD AND GRANDMA MARSHALL
- Howard and Sadie Furman (9 KB)
Grandad and Sadie [Wholers] Furman. grandads 2nd. wife.I remmber at the ranch.
- Mike Furman (10 KB)
My 1st.son, graduation Clay Center nebr. now living in hastings nebr.
- Frances Marshall Furman (33 KB)
mom leaning on dads car
- Pat Furman (23 KB)
my #2 son graduatin Clay Center nebr.now living on the ranch at Marsland nebr that dad bought.
- Howards Family (385 KB)
- Pat and Terri Furman (27 KB)
Pat and Terris wedding day
- Dad showing his 4h calf (144 KB)
Dawes co. 4h club showing there cattle in front of president Coolidge.dad is the small one at the side
- Denver Stock Show (41 KB)
this is one of the first loads we took to denver.in all there were 28 headof jr. bulls
- John Howard Furman (40 KB)