Eaves-Grubbs Family Tree:Sources
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Eaves-Grubbs Family Tree:1. Buried at Four Mile CemetaryGeorge died of a heart attack at age 79.
2. Buried at Tallapoosa, Alabama.
3. Photo in Dewberry Book
4. Buried at Four Mile CemetaryGeorge died of a heart attack at age 79.
5. Buried at Tallapoosa, Alabama.
6. Anna, wife of Giles (son of Thomas1696-1773) experienced extremely good times and extremely bad times.Counter signed by Irby Dewberry, she administered her husband's estate in 1787 in Spartenburg County, South Carolina.She moved with her children to Wilkes County, Georgia (that part of Wilkes County became Warren County in 1793 upon being divided away.)and she thereafter in her closing days lived with her son John.The very last recording of her name is in the 1807 Georgia Land Lottery wherein she won land.
7. Buried at Four Mile CemetaryGeorge died of a heart attack at age 79.
8. Buried at Tallapoosa, Alabama.
9. Col. Roebuck wrote in his death list that Giles and Thomas had been killed at the Battle of Cowspen.They were Tories.There is a possibility Thomas escaped as a "Thomas Dewberry" is listed a short time later boarding a ship at Savannah Harbor as a refugee escaping to Florida.No later record.Nevertheless, Colonel Roebuck's death list (1783) included Giles and Thomas Dewberry.Immediately after the war, Giles' wife, Anna, administrers his estate in 1787 at Spartenburg.
10. Buried at Childersburg Cemetary, Alabama
11. Buried at City Cemetary
12. Buried at Four Mile County, AlabamaMaggie died of a heart attack at age 62.
13. allied family is burleson #3