The Frank R. Hall Family:Information about Ebenezer Standish
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Ebenezer Standish (b. Abt. 1672, d. March 19, 1755)Ebenezer Standish (son of Alexander Standish and Sarah Alden) was born Abt. 1672 in Plympton, Plymouth, Mass, and died March 19, 1755 in Plympton, Plymouth, Mass.He married Hannah Sturtevant on January 23, 1696/97 in Plymouth, Mass, daughter of Samuel Sturtevant and Mercy Cornish.
More About Ebenezer Standish and Hannah Sturtevant:
Marriage: January 23, 1696/97, Plymouth, Mass.
Children of Ebenezer Standish and Hannah Sturtevant are:
- +Moses Standish, b. August 30, 1701, Plympton, Plymouth, Mass, d. April 24, 1769, Plympton, Plymouth, Mass.
- Zachariah Standish, b. 1698, d. 1770.
- Hannah Standish, b. 1704, d. 1774.
- Zerviah Standish, b. 1707, d. 1798.
- Sarah Standish, b. November 09, 1709, d. August 25, 1792.
- Mercy or Marcy Standish, b. October 17, 1716, Plympton, Plymouth, Mass, d. February 22, 1794, Plympton, Plymouth, Mass.